The Dandelion Knight 2

3rd POV

The trio walks across the quiet fields in Mondstadt. They were on their way to pick up Jean after she had snuck off from the church to got to the Windrise Tree.

It wasn't long before they made it to the symbol of Mondstadt's Hero, where they spotted Jean kneeling before it as crystalflies flew around her. Even better, a light shine right above her, giving Jean an ethereal vibe to her.

When she noticed the presence of the group, she hurrily stood up.

"Hi Jean, are you feeling much better now?"

"Much better, I was not expecting you to come here. Thank you for your concern."

Paimon was unsure, seeing as she had saw that Jean was earlier leaning on her sword, seemingly struggling in her eyes. Aether was as equally as worried, reassuring her that she could always rely on the other knights.

"Thank you, hearing that boosts up my spirits." She said.

They were having a lovely conversation and were soon all pulled in into the famous story know by all of Mondstadt.

The story of Lady Vanessa. The Lionfang Knight.

A true hero of Mondstadt, and a legend that will be told for many years more.

It was clear how much Jean looked up to the lady.
She saw her as her inspiration, her reason to continue what she does.
She could only wish that she was able to meet someone as brave and strong as her.

Paimon was enthralled by Jean's ambitions and gazed up at her with astonishment. "So you want to be as gentle as the Dandelion Knight, but as fierce as the Lionfang Knight?"

Thoughts of Jean being known as the Lionfang Knight crossed Aether's mind, but it didn't seem like a term that would fit someone like her at all. "I prefer the Dandelion Knight; it suits you better."

In agreement with Aether, Akemi felt that Jean wouldn't be adequately described by the title of Lionfang Knight.

She would, however, really love to hold that position! Although that wouldn't be possible because Akemi was no longer a member of the Knights of Favonius.

Akemi smiled at the lovely conversation all of them we're having. It was relaxing and it was a good thing for Jean health.

Which is why Akemi thought it was best to end that Pyro Abyss mage who was about to ambush Jean without them knowing.

She noticed the Pyro Abyss mage from afar, heading towards them not very stealthy. Instead of making a commotion about it, Akemi tapped her foot on the ground sending two magic circles on both sides of the Abyss mage, preventing it from moving.

Flames in the shape of hands came out grabbing the Abyss mage's shield and squeezed it open, now having ahold of its body.

The solidified flaming hands gripped onto the now not visible Abyss mage harder, and a sizzling sound was heard before the hands went back into the magic circle and disappeared, leaving nothing behind of the creature.

Akemi took a quick glance to see if it was still there, thankfully it wasn't so she reverted her attention back to the other's as if nothing happened.

'Sorry man, I just wasn't feeling it.'

"It's getting late Jean; we should head back to Mondstadt." Suggested Aether.

"I agree, it's getting late!" Said Akemi, not wanting anymore inconveniences to bother Jean.

As they walked back, Akemi began to slightly sweat over the fact that they walked past the burnt patch where the Abyss mage was and noticed the ashes where still slightly smoking.