Catch me again? [Flashback]

_____________________

1st POV

We were falling, I was falling.

I remember falling like this once.

Dad, will you catch me again?

____Flashback____

I walked around for a while. "DAD? DAAAAAAD?"

It's no use, he probably went to get more food again.

I sighed.

"Fine! I don't think he'll mind if I went by myself anyways!" I thought aloud as I began walking out of the forest.

It took a while, after all, the forest was old and overgrown. Vines were in the way, tree's were being annoying and kept blocking me, and overall, this part of the process was annoying.

But hey, it's worth it when you get to the end!

Alright, I'm here!

Now look at this view!

Below you can see the beautiful clear lake that shines brightly in the day and night, surrounded by really green trees and pretty pretty flowers!

This place where me and my dad live is actually an island with lots of mountains and cliffs and all that tall stuff!

We have a village, but it's been completely abandoned. Karazumei told me the people there went on a trip to this place called hell so we have the place all to ourselves! I hope there having fun there..

"Wahhh! The view never get's old!"

The wind blew past as I ran down to the pond surrounded by trees in the distance.

I loved days like this.

It'd be a bright new day with more time to play and train and eat and play and eat and all that stuff. It's filled with endless days of happy stuff!

It's all great by myself, but then when Karazumei joins me it even better because he flys in the sky while I'm on him and does really scary tricks! But in the end there's not a better life this am I right?

Eventually I made it too the pond. It always looks so pretty!

The water was so clear you could look onto it and see the bottom of it! You can see the fishes in it too! Look at how tasty they look...

Perfect for a snack...

But I'll eat when Karazumei comes back because food tastes better with people!

I layed down on a batch of grass as I closed my eyes.

"I never wanna leave here..." I said dreamishly.

And soon enough, I dozed of into the grass.

______________________

"-nna continue until we find him!"

I sluggishly woke up as I kept hearing voices. Jeez can't people be quiet these days?

Wait-

'People!?'

As if on instinct, my whole body crawled on all fours in order to not get caught and entered in the direction of the closest bush in the forest.

I curled up into a ball and gave myself the slightest opening in the bush so I could see what's going on.

There were 3 figures, one had wavy dark blue hair which was nearly black, the other one had yellow hair with dragon features for some weird reason and the last one had dark hair with teal at the bottom and a really cool goblin looking mask atached to his waist.