10th December. part 2

Ella

Once again, I dedicate the whole day to boring routine activities like cleaning, film a few more videos and edit it. In fact, most of the time I just lie on my bed and watch TikTok. There's nothing interesting, I just procrastinate as much as I can. I've chatted with Sophie, but in fact now I want to be alone. I won't have my personal time (just me and my thoughts) for a week. I feel tired already. It's hard to be an introvert sometimes.

My mood completely changes when Sophie calls me and tells me to turn on the radio. She orders a song for me. It's so old-fashioned way, and she picked one of my favorite songs. No one has ever done this before. Of course, I couldn't help but rejoice in it in the right way.

Things still need to be packed, I pull myself together and, turning on the festive music, pack the entire suitcase in half an hour, and then return to lying down again. I don't see anything wrong with the fact that I reward myself.

This's how my day goes: I film, chilling, procrastinate, then Sophie calls, I work a little and pack my suitcase, and then again, I don't do anything. I need to somehow add a holiday spirit to the vlog, probably. I don't know how. What can I do to show people the holiday now? All the gifts that I had, I've already wrapped. I don't really want to make cookies, I'm already a little tired of it. What else are they doing at this time?

I'm running out of options so I call Louis, who always knows how to spice up a vlog and make it more festive. Anyway, he always has interesting videos.

"Hi, Lou." I sing the words, smiling.

"Hi, Ella" It seems that he already knows that I need something from him, and understands that most likely it will be an advice. This's not too surprising, this has happened more than once, to be honest. "How are you?"

"It'll be much better if you could help me. How are you?"

"I'm okay. You know, packing my things to pick you up soon. So, what do you want to do in such a short time?"

I tell him about my problem. "Can you suggest something?"

"Let me think." That's why I love him: he will always take someone's problem seriously. Even if it's such a small thing like mine, Louis will always be very responsible. "Maybe you should talk more about the girl you've been hanging out with lately. Everyone is curios. Plus, they are all over her Twitter now. They even asked me if I know anything"

"I think this isn't the topic that I want to reveal to everyone, especially since I don't think that she'll be happy about it. I'm not even sure if she's queer. I'll tell you everything in person." I don't want to talk a lot about Sophie to anyone in internet now, because in fact I don't quite understand what is happening, but our relationship is just developing too quickly. I'm afraid that we might fall out abruptly, stop talking, walk out of each other's lives before we're settled there, and all that. I want us to be friends (partners for life would be better, but friends are okay too).

"Okay. Maybe you can talk about your plans for the next year or anything else. Talk with your audience, everyone loves it." Maybe it's not quite what I expected, but in fact he helps me. Well, I'm going to talk about something, but plans for the next year are to big to even think about it.