11th December. part 2

Ella

It's our first day in Glasgow! We arrived late at night, around 2 a.m., and immediately went to the apartment, which we're renting for a few days. When we have to choose between a hotel and a private apartment, we always prefer to stay in an apartment. Probably, this's due to the fact that we all know how to cook well, and if no one wants to do this, then we just go to a cafe. It's always like this, to be honest.

"Good morning. How is your day?" I'm talking to the camera. "Today is already the eleventh day of December, and our first day in... where are we, Louis?" The guy sits next to me in the living room.

"We are in ..." there should always be a pause in this moment. We are so dramatic. "in Glasgow." We film the passage I need, then I talk about our plans for the day and why we're here. There's no reason, we just wanted to spend time together in Glasgow.

We have breakfast and go for a walk. I remember that I'm going to FaceTime with Sophie. I hope by this time I can calmly separate from my friends. I'll go to our apartment or find some cafe where wi-fi works well. Any option will do.

"Let's go to the ice rink," Alex suggests as we approach a large park, there should have been some kind of ice rink.

"Oh, yes, I haven't been there for years." I support the idea.

It turns out that it's the largest ice rink in Scotland. Of course, the queue isn't short. Yet we still decide to wait and then skate. Actually, it's a lot of fun. I think this hour will be one of the brightest for my December. We laugh, play catch-up, fall a lot. We enjoy it extraordinarily much, just having a good time together.

After the ice rink we decide to drink something warm and wander into the fair. At that moment, I control the time and the situation, I understand that soon I need to leave my friends for a while, but I still enjoy it. As soon as we're at this very fair, I forget about everything. Yes, this characterizes me as a terrible friend for Sophie, I understand. I have fun, because I'm surrounded by my old, beloved friends, I don't want them to think that I'm bored next to them (I check my phone all the time). I just text to Sophie and ask her to reschedule our call a bit.

We go to the Christmas tree maze. There's a similar one in Edinburgh a few years ago, and then we went there. I relax, start filming without my usual tension and want to capture everything that I see and feel. It's like we go back in time to having fun shooting without any purpose of it. We vlog for ourselves in future, for the first time in a while I really love doing it.

We return to the apartment only at ten, after dinner. My friends want to sit together for a while. Or rather, they just want me to tell them about Sophie. I'd be lying if I say I don't want it myself. All of them are the closest people in my life, so I want to share my feelings with them. Maybe I'm ready to hear their opinion, because it seems to me that our relationship with Sophie is developing too quickly. Before I start talking, I check to see if I have received a response to my text, and it turns out that it hasn't even been sent. I don't understand what happened. My internet connection worked terribly, but I thought the message would be sent.

However, I have to leave this case the next day, although I try to text Sophie again, but nothing works. For next half an hour, I tell my friends about my new friend, with whom I would like to spend more time in the near future, to get to know her better. Of course, if she doesn't mind. Then we talk about their lives and future plans.

The Sapphic Christmasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें