Ch 11: Ear Fairy

Thanks to Olivier and Azriel and other Cowies that I didn't know meritorious enough for making this whole farm happen, I didn't need to work my ass off days and nights

Thanks to Olivier and Azriel and other Cowies that I didn't know meritorious enough for making this whole farm happen, I didn't need to work my ass off days and nights. I only needed to do the necessities.

Which meant, I needed to do something else to fill my time.

"I can't understand why you are being this adamant about subserving this fishy island," Lance whispered.

"It's Cowie Island! Not fishy island!!" Olivier yelled when she unintentionally eavesdropped and passed our table. "IT'S COWIEEE!!"

"Yeah, yeah sure..." Kaoru dragged Olivier's body to her table. "I'm sorry, Lance. She's a bit wild."

I covered my mouth, laughing as I saw their clown action.

Days and nights I researched and explored the island thoroughly and I was so glad to come to a simple conclusion that 'I want to do something more'. It seemed like the whole island noticed my attempt and they warmed up to me.

But not to Lance since Lance was being a jerk, I sighed.

"What a group of barbaric idiots," Lance whispered again.

"Hey!" I scolded Lance. "That was rude! You don't know anything about them!"

"Yeah, I don't need to know anything about them to understand that they are barbaric and unknowledgeable."

Hahh, sure whatever. I even gave up talking to him at this point. Anyway, I guessed that observing the whole Two Pines was even better than responding to Lance's bullshit.

I and Lance took the outermost table in this dining area. Not the most comfortable place possible but I had to bear that because I gathered the meeting tonight for my occasion. From two tables on my right was Reanne's table. This time, Ludwig and Jin joined the table with Reanne, Kaoru, and the poorly dragged Olivier. Not so far from the chaotic table, Yummi and Cole seemed to enjoy their own world. Elise, Ixora, Koko, and Kyo were having some sweet stuff while sitting in the middle. On the back side, I could see Storm raging on uno war with Azriel, Jemi, and Aura.

They looked as if they didn't know each other in this room, but as I always mentioned: they are one big monolith.

I smiled so openly while observing their activities. Watching them made me feel that the 'side' job I wanted to announce was the job I needed to do for this family.

"You owed nothing!" Lance whispered again.

Yes, I might not debt anything to this group or team or whatever we could call them. Something that I wanted to announce was something that I wanted to do --solely based on my humanity.

"So, what's the thing?" suddenly Mrs. Mouton approached me with her husband. "You can just directly tell them and announce. They could be here all night if you don't make them stop."

"Should I let you open the meeting or...." I hesitated.

"Nah, tonight is so lovely," she smiled at her husband. "I'll listen on that side, okay?"