Ch 18: Mawar is coming

"Olivier, you don't have to go if you don't want to go, okay?"

"Oki."

"Don't listen to her bullshit. It only drains your energy and sanity."

"Oki."

"Scream if it's needed. Don't swallow everything."

"Oki."

"Once more oki and I will pull your cheeks."

"Reanne already told me the same thing but it was nicer so I didn't take you seriously."

"WHATT???!! HOW DARE YOU??!!"

I witnessed Kaoru unleash her rage by pulling Olivier's cheeks just because Olivier told honesty. We laughed because we did get worried about Olivier's well-being if Mawar had reached Cowie Island.

"I'm sowwy..." Olivier apologized with her slanted mouth.

"You should be sorry!" Kaoru still pulled Olivier's cheeks. "You should be sorry, Amarantheace!"

"But Reanne was nicer..." Olivier defended.

"WHOA! YOU COULD TALK SOME MORE??!" Kaoru's rage was back. We couldn't help but laugh at their silliness, again. But that wasn't for long.

"Stop it, Kaoru..." Reanne tried to stop the dumb fight. "Or else you could pull her cheeks apart."

"She deserved it," Kaoru pulled her tongue while stopping her rage towards Olivier. "How could she didn't take me seriously."

Right after I and Jemi got the information from Lance that Mawar's coming, we didn't waste even a single second to tell everyone. I got frustrated because it was midnight and I really didn't want to bother anyone's sleeping. But, luckily, the Cowies had this habit of waking on the worst scenario; knowing that they lived on a small island that could be hit by natural disasters.

So, the news was spread in an instant and here we were united in my house.

Kaoru seemed frustrated, even more frustrated than Olivier who quietly sat on the floor with her head on the table. Others seemed to be pretty tense too, judging from the non-existent conversation in the room. I saw how Jin reacted, and he got this kind of creepy face. Almost the same face as Aura's and Elise's face when they encountered me and Lance.

"So where will she stay?" asked Elise. "At this house?"

"I can't say that for sure, but that's a possibility..." I hesitated. "Well, she hates me, right? So, I don't think she will think highly of my house."

The silence reeked in. Even the loud boys were suddenly all silent. It seemed like the happiness they just felt vanished at that very moment. The only happy person present in this mini-meeting was Lance.

"She would be very likely to ask to stay at a mountain hut with Lance," Ludwig commented. "She hates Luna, she hates me, she hates Reanne, so there will be no place for her to stay at the farmhouse, the Two Pines, or the clinic.