Ch 33: Once upon a time

Once upon a time, there lived a poor farmer in the village

"How could you make this up?"

"Sshhh, just be quiet and listen to the whole story, okay?"

"Suits yourself."

The poor farmer had bad luck, thus she couldn't get any proper harvests for days.

"You know that she can just eat the failed harvests right? She's poor doesn't mean that she can't live."

"Sshhh, I told you to ssshhh! Just listen up, okay?"

"Alright, alright."

the poor farmer fortunately had some good friends around her. every time the poor farmer experienced a misfortune, her friends were so ready to help her.

"Having good friends is good luck if we see it from another perspective."

"Oh, you're right, actually."

"Can't you guys just let me do the storytelling?"

"I don't know what the storytelling does for the ex that's already here."

"We are getting there, okay?"

"Alright. continue."

So, like everyone's already guessing about the farmer's misfortune, nevertheless, the farmer was still doing her best with her farm Life. until there was a time when an evil King wanted to take her to the castle just because she was super beautiful and everything.

"Hey, actually you're right. I don't know why the ex wants Olivier back."

"that's a given right? we all know the ex's here to claim the title and give it to someone malicious."

"Well, of course, I know that. I'm just curious here about the ex. he shouldn't be here just to help that malicious King or should I say a queen. it's like there's nothing he should be doing rather than exploiting someone else's peaceful life."

"what do you mean by that? you think that the ex is here and something is driving him more than the feeling to help the queen?"

"Yeah. I don't think that someone's going too far to help others and ruining someone's life just because he or she is offered some cash. there must be something else that he or she needs to achieve."

"Stop going around. what do you mean by that? am I thinking what you're thinking?"

"Yes, I guess we are thinking the same thinking. that x still loves her."

"................"

"Well if that's all true then everything's changed. we need to drown him."

"Or kill him if it's necessary."

"No drowning or killing, oh my God."

"yeah yeah sure so what's the next plan?"

"first thing first we need to know the real intention for him to be here. if it's nothing extravagant or important then we can just kick him off of the island."