Ch 45: Annoying

Should I conclude everything that happened today? Whatever your answer is, I would still think I should.

First of all, the school was good. It was Lance who sucked. Then, shopping was all good, but no money sucked. Next, working was good, but overworked sucked. The last one is cow was good, but cow poo sucked.

That's not really helping.

The dinner went along just fine. But something strange happened, even if I already knew the reason. Olivier took a bath before she ate her dinner, leaving the dinner party. I, Reanne, Ludwig, Yummi, and Cole acted like we didn't know anything and proceeded to eat our own dinner. Good lord, the king, and queen were suspecting us because there was one available chair. The worst was, of course, the real Jin already scouted his eyes on scanning the whole area to find his shortie.

"Someone doesn't join our dinner?" the queen asked. I gulped my saliva and peeked at Reanne's reaction. I tried to send telepathy to her so she could represent the whole gang to explain.

"Olivier took her bath, your majesty," Cole explained. His uncovered eye was all puffy due to his overwhelming happy feeling.

"Olivier?" the queen tried to remember.

"The one Jin..."

Panicked, Jin held Mamoru's mouth as a hostage. One more word and Jin was revealed. He shut Mamoru's mouth hardly even Mamoru couldn't laugh seeing Jin's reaction. Actually, I was kinda interested in seeing the parents' reaction to Jin's type.

"The one with long black hair, Your Majesty..." Reanne added, taking Jin's side.

"And short..." Ludwig replied.

I pinched his side stomach so hard that I was pretty sure I left a bruise. Ludwig was ow-owing his ass holding the pain. That's not a nice thing to say to your friend, you know!

"Bathing before dinner?" the queen confirmed.

"Yes, Your Majesty," now Yummi replied.

"Is she okay?"

"As I remember, yes, Your Majesty," Cole answered to put the queen's mind at ease.

"Olivier doesn't mean to disregard the dinner..." Reanne uttered. "It's because... something happened... that she needed to... bath so early..."

The king and queen looked at each other.

"Would you mind telling us why?" now the king offered his curiosity.

"But, Your Majesty. I don't know if the topic's well to be discussed during a hearty dinner like what we are having now..." Reanne felt uneasy.

"Now, now... Please tell me."

Reanne tried to save her friends from an unwell topic. In fact, she failed so hard that the whole audience looked at her enthusiastically as if she was holding the result of world hunger. Meanwhile, Yummi and Cole finished their meal as soon as possible and pushed their plates as a sign of 'nah I won't eat anymore'.

Well, it didn't affect me, so I kept on eating. The same went to Ludwig. He still ate his whole plate diligently.

Reanne sighed.

"The truth is...."

Reanne explained everything that happened in the Vengiel's. Like literally everything. The thing with Jin getting pushed, the thing with Olivier's yelling, and of course the thing with cow poo. It was so intense that Reanne took her sweet time explaining how the base manure looked and smelt like and of course its consistency was so detailed. The king laughed with his hands covering his face; I could see Jin did the same if he felt embarrassed. Elise and Kyo had to end their dinner while the queen lost her appetite. The couple Ixora and Koko paused a bit, swallowed a lot of water, and continued eating.