Ch 14: Behavior and trait

I used to befriend boys thanks to my previous experience in Charlonzi and I also used to befriend girls thanks to my previous experience in the orphanage

I used to befriend boys thanks to my previous experience in Charlonzi and I also used to befriend girls thanks to my previous experience in the orphanage. Still, I expected to hear more from the girls but why I didn't??

Were they that reserved??

I'd finished my duty with the farm and animals. So... What's next? I wanted to just wait for some fairy patients but I... was a little bored and I started to feel hungry. I could cook but at the same time, I wanted to taste something local.

Well, there was nothing wrong with fairy making her rounds, right? I decided to go to the Two Pines after I changed the 'open' sign on the door.

As I made my journey to Two Pines, I could see a rare sight: Azriel had awake. He waved weakly at me with the other hand still attached to his coffee cup.

Did he sleep last night? Should I reach Reanne and tell her about this?

I also met Yummi on my way to Two Pines, and as I already experienced some minutes ago, Yummi also waved her hand.

Oh, what a beautiful morning.

I reached Two Pines not long after. I took the seat by the window and had the liberty to preserve the tranquil sight of Two Pines: Kyo the leader who was standing before the floor 2 railings, Aura who smiled at me mysteriously while having her morning tea on the small table, also Ludwig and Cole who seemed to have a serious conversation on the counter.

"I need to take Luna's order," Ludwig ended the chat. "Do you want to wait for me or not?"

"I'll wait," Cole answered calmly. "I'm waiting for the cake, not you."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Ludwig rolled his eyes as he approached me to take my order and he returned because it didn't take long for me to order.

Another silence surrounded the Two Pines. I was getting nervous as Aura, Kyo, and Cole were all having their breakfast here –like three quiet but deadly people were all here. If I was dead, the reason for my death would be Aura or Cole killed me or Kyo stared at me with his frozen-killing gaze.

But that would be the old Luna who didn't even want to approach.

I moved to the high chair beside Cole. I was frightened, of course. His one eye was really terrifying me. Moreover, he had the kind of serious face that a murderer would have.

"Hello," Cole greeted me.

What? Why did he casually talk to me? Did he develop a habit of talking to his prey first?

"Hi..." I replied. "Could I sit here?"

"Please," Cole smiled warmly. "I witnessed an ear fairy making rounds on consoling people. It would be an honor for me."

Okay, this guy wasn't rude at all. He was also perfectly good-mannered. Oh dear, again, I felt so embarrassed to quickly judge him from his appearance. Yet, I was glad that I could take this opportunity to know him better.