29

irl

they seperate after the kiss and both turn around to see chloe and chris watching. their mouths are wide open in shock and can't seem to speak.

kaia hides her face in her hands and matt picks her shoes up off the ground.

chris and chloe walk towards them after they've gathered themselves.

"oh, hey guys." matt scratches his neck.

"matthew." chris laughs.

kaia takes the shoes from matt's hand and sits down on the ground to put them back on. she stands up and walks over to chloe.

"nothing to see here. let's get back to the party." kaia smiles and drags chloe by the hand inside.

they didn't realize that the people who were recording kaia chugging the vodka on the two guy's shoulders also got the argument and kiss on camera. atleast nick didn't get it in the vlog.

"what the hell happened?" chris asks matt as they follow the girls inside.

"i don't know what you're talking about." matt shrugs.

chris looks at him and they both start laughing. kaia and chloe go up to the bar and ask for two cups of water.

they sit on the barstools and chris sits beside chloe, matt next to kaia.

"i was gonna get you water if you didn't." matt says to her.

"i've drank a lot so far." kaia tucks her hair behind her ear and takes a sip of her water.

"so far?" he asks with a laugh.

"yeah, i gotta sober up a bit then have a little more. it's only 11." she says, checking her phone.

"take it easy, you're gonna want to remember your 18th birthday." he says.

"i don't care." she shrugs and stands up to leave the bar.

she walks towards the main dance room with the dj and spots tara dancing with nick holding the vlog camera.

matt follows her like a puppy and chris stays with chloe at the bar.

"tara!!" she shouts in excitement.

tara grabs her hand and spins kaia in a circle and they dance together to woman by doja cat.

matt stands next to nick and talks to the camera.

"i finally managed to get her to put her shoes on!" matt shouts over the loud music.

nick laughs and turns off the recording, he puts the camera back in his cross body bag he's carrying.

kaia and tara dance together as more girls join them, the music deafening. madi walks up to the group and has to yell to get kaia to hear her.

"when are we giving you your presents?!" she shouts.

"i totally forgot about that!" she smiles and stops dancing.