37

irl, social media

"where to now?" kaia asks.

"the mall!" chloe says excitedly from the back seat.

"we do need outfits for tonight." nick agrees.

matt nods, starting the car and beginning the short drive to the mall. kaia hands everyone their drinks as matt is driving, and they all sip them as matt puts on music.

so i'll wait for you, love. and i'll burn. will i ever see your sweet return? oh, will i ever learn? oh-oh, lover, you should've come over. 'cause it's not too late. lonely is the room, the bed is made. the open window lets the rain in. burning in the corner is the only one who dreams he had you with him. my body turns, and yearns for a sleep that won't ever come. it's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder. it's never over, all my riches for her smiles when i've slept so soft against her.

they soon arrive at the mall and everyone begins walking towards the building as matt locks the car. matt notices chris holding chloe's hand, so he reaches for kaia's and she smiles in return, gladly holding his hand.

"no fair." nate watches the two sets holding hands.

nathan grabs nick's hand and he laughs, they skip into the mall holding hands like little kids.

once inside, they sperate and everyone begins scanning the stores.

kaia takes a sip of her drink with the hand she's not holding matt's with and he points to a new huge vintage thrift store that opened upstairs.

they all step onto the escalator and chris has way too much fun on it. they make it upstairs and head into the store, scanning the dozens of racks and starting their search.

"what kind of party is it?" kaia asks nick.

"a tara yummy party. don't get something too casual but don't go overboard." he laughs.

matt reluctantly lets go of kaia's hand as she needs it to look through the racks.

she looks through the dresses and skirts section with chloe and finds a flowy maxi skirt and a pretty white top to go with it. chloe chooses a black corset top and patterned black leggings.

nathan and chris both choose basic cargo pants with a band tee. matt and nick decide on cardigans / hoodies and baggy jeans.

they leave that store and wander around the mall and grab smoothies from jamba juice.

everyone eventually gets bored and is ready to leave, so they all walk out to the car carrying their new clothes.

nate gets aux and plays mostly nba youngboy because he's sick of hearing everyone's sad love songs.

once at home, they all go inside and try on their clothes.
_________________________________________

chloe.warner posted

warner posted