48

irl

everyone takes turns visiting kaia. they all hug her, and willow clings to matt like leech when they leave the visiting room.

matt refuses to leave the hospital, and kaia's mom also wants to stay with her. she says goodbye to everyone and marylou and jimmy agree to take willow for as long as needed so kaia's mom can stay with her.

it takes a few minutes to convince willow to say goodbye to matt, she doesn't wanna leave him but he promises to come home and see her tomorrow.

nathan and chloe both sleep over at the triplet's house so chloe can drive them all to school as matt won't be there.

matt tells kaia's mom a bit more about himself, mostly things that have happened since after they weren't talking.

he tells her that they started dating a few days ago and kaia's mom is overjoyed. she gives matt a huge bear hug and carefully hugs kaia.

they stay with her all day, but kaia's mom eventually falls asleep in the arm hair.

matt sits on the side of the bed with her and they stay up late talking.

"i thought you would've told her by now." matt laughs.

"no, it didn't really come up."  kaia shakes her head.

"well, she seems happy about it." matt shrugs.

"yeah, she likes you." kaia nods.

"that's good. your mom is so sweet, and having to take care of willow all the time must be hard on her." matt says.

"she has lots of help, everyone i know absolutely loves willow, so, it's not too much work for her." kaia shrugs.

when she raises her shoulders, she gets a pain in her ribs and winces, holding the cast.

"be careful." matt laughs.

"don't laugh at me, i'm injured." kaia rolls her eyes.

"yeah, with the same attitude." he smiles.

kaia playfully smacks matt on the arm and they stay up until a little past midnight just talking.

kaia falls asleep, so matt properly covers her with the blanket, and sits down in the other visitor chair her mom wasn't sleeping in.

he eventually manages to fall asleep in the uncomfortable chair, and they're all awoken in the morning by doctors coming to check kaia's vitals.

matt walks down the street to by himself, kaia, and her mom some tacos for lunch.

they sit together and eat the food, kaia's mom thanks him endlessly.

around 2pm that day, they say goodbye to kaia and promise to come back and visit everyday until she's out.

kaia's mom drives to matt's house thanking him for everything the whole car ride there.

they walk in the house together and willow is playing dolls with nick and nathan.

"mommy!" willow runs up to her and she swoops the child up into a big hug.

as you wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें