33

irl, social media

matt wakes up a few minutes before kaia and admires her face and plays with her hair while she sleeps.

she wakes up groggily, pushing hair out of her face and refusing to open her eyes.

"you awake?" he asks.

she shakes her head no and buries her face in his chest, ignoring his request for her to wake up.

"kai, i know you're awake." he laughs.

"leave me alone." she groans, dropping her hand over matt's mouth to hush him.

he kisses the palm of her hand and she giggles, pulling her hand away. she stretches her head up to kiss his neck and she pulls away when he starts adjusting himself to be more comfortable.

"time to wake up." she smiles and skips towards the door of matt's room.

"that's not fair." he grumbles.

"you're the one that woke me up, let's go." she laughs, leaving the room.

he groans and tosses the blankets off, entering his bathroom to piss before joining her in the kitchen.

nick, chris, chloe, and nate were all already in there making breakfast and talking.

nathan and chloe were working on waffles and chris and nick were making bacon.

"why didn't you wake us up?" kaia asks, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"didn't want to interrupt anything." chloe laughs.

"chloe, c'mon!" kaia rolls her eyes.

matt walks into the kitchen and stands behind kaia, watching them all cook.

"what's going on?" matt asks.

"just talking about you two lovebirds." chris flirtatiously winks at matt.

"chris, shut the fuck up." matt raises his fist.

"you don't need to threaten to attack me, we're just all very grateful that you two are, uh, getting along again." chris laughs.

matt punches him in the arm and chris ducks away.

"enough." nick turns around from cooking the bacon.

"so, how are you two getting along?" nate asks, a sly smile on his face.

"perfectly fine, thank you." kaia stands up to grab a glass of water.

matt sits down and glares at everyone when they catch him staring at kaia.

"anyway, we have one last video to film today, we figured you two girls could just stay here while us four go out in a bit." nick says, putting a few pieces of bacon on everyone's plates.

"yeah, that's fine. i think i'm gonna try out my new tattoo machine." kaia nods, sitting next to matt and drinking her water.

"no fair, i want one." matt whines.