36

irl

after golf, everyone gets in the car, exhausted. they got there around noon and left by 5. they decide to get food on the way home, everyone agrees on pizza.

kaia calls a pizza place on the way there to place their order early, and by the time they arrive, the food is ready.

matt runs in to grab the pizzas, and has kaia hold it on the way back. they arrive at the triplet's house and everyone piles inside, kaia carrying the pizzas.

she sets them down on the kitchen island and grabs the package of paper plates from the cupboard and sets them down so everyone can grab how much they want.

they each put a couple slices on their plates and grab soda from the fridge, sitting around the couch in the living room to eat and watch tv.

for the first time all week, nick gets to decide what to watch and of course, he puts on rupaul's drag race. matt and chris both roll their eyes and try to ignore it.

as they all finish eating, a pile of dirty paper plates forms on the coffee table. matt puts his arm around kaia and rests his cheek on the top of her head.

she smiles and cuddles into him under the blanket, they all want to have a big sleepover in the living room for their last sleep together in la.

chloe and chris fall asleep together in the recliner, nate falls asleep on nick's arm, and obviously matt and kaia fall asleep together on the couch.

the night and morning routines are rinse and repeat, the same boring thing everyday. atleast in boston they can go to school and mix things up a bit.

and like clockwork, the next morning, they all wakeup and talk about what to have for breakfast.

kaia was still fast asleep in matt's arms, he holds her and pokes his face out to speak to everyone as they always wake up before her.

because the couch is narrow, kaia is laying flat ontop of matt stomach to stomach, her head resting near his neck.

he keeps pushing her hair out of his own face, and he eventually just puts her hoodie hood on to keep the hair away.

"you gonna wake her up some time this century?" nick asks.

"would you want me to wake you up?" matt rolls his eyes.

"me, personally, i wouldn't be cuddling with you. but, y'know, besides that, no. i wouldn't want you to wake me up." nick jokes.

"fucking obviously, nick." matt sighs.

chloe and chris were both mostly awake but still laying together in the chair.

nick decides to just put tv on to wait for kaia to wake up so they can go out for breakfast; as they're running out of groceries.

after about 15 more minutes, kaia's eyes begin to open and she rubs her face, turning to the other side of matt's neck to avoid looking at people.

matt rubs her back under the blanket and tries to peek at her face, which she is hiding, to see if she's actually awake.

"wake up, sleepy head." nick says from the other couch.