54

irl, livestream, social media

once chloe arrives, she kicks off her shoes and runs upstairs. she quietly opens chris' door as they're in the middle of a fortnite match and his face lights up when he sees her.

the chat is spamming about chris being excited to see her, how he's cheesing over her, and teasing him.

he looks away from the screen for too long while he's motioning chloe to come sit with him and he gets killed in the game.

"chris!" nick shouts at him.

chloe sits on chris' leg and he turns the chair back to his set up, slapping his forehead when he realizes he got shot.

"fuck!" he half whispers - half shouts.

"sorry." chloe covers her mouth and slightly laughs, leaning over and reading the chat on his computer.

"it's fine." chris laughs.

"let's just start a new one." matt suggests, leaving the game.

kaia sits up and scooches to sit on the end of his bed, seeing chloe on chris' screen.

"when did she get here?" kaia asks matt, standing up and walking out of his room.

"kai, come back!" he tries to stop her, but she's already halfway down the hallway.

matt sees kaia enter chris' room on his camera and give chloe a hug, running back to matt's room and off chris' camera.

she closes matt's door and he smiles and welcomes her to come sit with him. she sits on his lap and her and chloe both stare at the chat to read what people are saying about them.

"i feel left out." nick fake pouts.

"you want a girl to come sit in your lap?" kaia laughs.

matt puts his hand back under her shirt to rub her back as she makes playful conversation with everyone.

"yeah, your mother." he retorts.

"hey! you know my mom." kaia crosses her arms.

"i'm sorry, don't tell anne i said that, please." he puts both hands to his forehead and begs her.

"maybe i will." kaia jokes.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" nick shouts over his mic.

"nick!" chris shouts at him, the echo screeching in his ears.

chris unplugs his headset so him and chloe can hear better, they were holding it between both of them and sharing before.

"i'm not actually gonna tell her." kaia laughs, leaning back against matt's chest as he slightly swings the chair back and forth.

"can we just play?" chris asks.

"me, kaia, and nick." chloe suggests.

"sure." matt shrugs, handing her the controller.

chris hands chloe his controller and the three of them ready up to play trios.