64

irl, messages

as matt is laying in bed, he hears everyone downstairs waking up and walking around.

he doesn't want to let kaia go this easily, there has to be something else he can do. sitting around in his room being depressed isn't gonna get her back, he has a sudden surge of energy to get out of bed.

he doesn't think it through, he just decides he's gonna drive over to her house and try his best to get her back.

he gets out of bed, quickly changes into different clothes because he's been laying in his party clothes all night, and he huries downstairs.

"matt? where are you going?" chris stops him at the front door.

"i'm going to her house, i can't let her go this easily." he answers, tying up his shoes.

"does she know you're going?" he asks.

"no, it doesn't matter. i have to try." he shakes his head, standing up and putting his hand on the door handle to leave.

"matt, that's not a good idea. i don't think you should just show up." chris warns him.

"what the fuck else am i supposed to do? do you have a better plan?" he asks with an angry tone in his voice.

"matt, calm dowm. i don't know what you should do, but this isn't it. we can  think of a better way for you to get her back, bro." chris puts a hand on matt's shoulder.

"i can't, i have to try while it's still fresh, she might change her mind." matt shakes his head, leaving out the front door.

"matt!" chris shouts in an attempt to stop him, but he already slammed the door.

matt quickly gets in his car, starts it, and leaves before anyone can try to stop him.

chris throws his hands up in defeat, walking back to the kitchen where nick, chloe, and nathan were all eating breakfast.

"what was that all about? is kaia still asleep upstairs?" chloe asks.

"nobody told you." chris realizes, covering his mouth and sitting down at the table.

"tell me what? i wasn't THAT drunk last night." chloe shrugs.

"kaia broke up with matt last night." chris says.

"WHAT??!!" chloe shouts, standing up from the table and running upstairs to chris' room to get her phone.

she paces around chris' room, repeatedly texting kaia as quickly as she can.

_________________________________________

chlorine 💕
babe you broke up with matt??
what happened kaia
bitch you better tell me whats up
are you okay??
do you need me to come over?
kaiaaaa
how am i just now finding out
you two are in love you shouldnt have broken up with him
babe are you okay
please talk to me.
kaia i'm here for you i'm your bestfriend you can't ignore me forever
read 8:33am

_________________________________________

"you okay?" chris asks chloe, entering his room to see her walking in circles nervously.