8

Later on that day, Izzy, Jughead and Archie went back to the Ghoulies, "Me, and my two boys, we want to challenge you to a race

and Archie went back to the Ghoulies, "Me, and my two boys, we want to challenge you to a race. If we win, Serpents remain autonomous, and you quit dealing at Southside High."

Malachi stood quiet for moment, thinking about it, "And if we win?"

"We fold, and you will continue polluting the Southside High with your little straws of death," Jughead added in.

"So, the mighty Serpent Queen and its Prince have some stones, but not much else. So unless your Highnesses want to put some of the prince's Daddy's territory out on the table, I got no reason to be in this race." Before Malachi could finish, everyone's head turned when the door opened. Both Jughead and Archie were shocked when they saw Betty and Veronica being pulled in by a Ghoulie. Izzy only recognized the raven haired girl, she was the one who shot a gun into air the night of the Serpents' fight against the Northside.

"They were following me, tried to get into the garage." The Ghoulie stated.

"Veronica?" Archie questioned.

"Betty?" Jughead asked at the same time of Archie.

"Jughead? Archie?" Veronica and Betty also asked at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" The four of them asked at the same time. Izzy pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. What the hell were these two Northsiders doing here?

"Wait? So these are your bitches?" Malachi questioned pointing the accusing figure at the two girls.

"Excuse me? I beg misogynistic pardon." Veronica scoffed, clearly offended.

"Why don't Izzy and the two of you take your little skanks and get the hell out of here!" Malachi snapped, "Until you two make me a better offer, there will be no race."

    Izzy stood quiet for a moment. She couldn't just leave, she needed to make a better deal. She would die before her people became Ghoulies.

Izzy took a deep breath before speaking up, "If you win, we'll give you the Whyte Wyrm, you can expand your drug-dealing horizons and upgrade out of this literal hellhole." Izzy stated, taking a step closer to Malachi.

"We'll take the Wyrm, and Sunnyside Trailer park." He answered.

"Izzy what—" Before Jughead could protest against, Izzy nodded.

"Deal." Malachi grinned, holding out his hand for Izzy to shake.

Izzy rolled her eyes, rejecting the hand shake and left the room, Archie and Jughead following close behind.