34

"Wait...What happened?" Betty questioned as she looked to see Izzy and her mother on their hands and knees cleaning up the blood.

   "No, no no, don't come any closer, Betty. Don't touch anything." Izzy told Betty as she held her hands up as warning.

  "He tried to hurt me, Izzy and Chic. Your sister, Izzy......" Alice trailed off as the two female looked up to see Betty pulling out her phone.

"No, no, what are you doing?" Alice asked her confused as she reached out to grab the phone from Betty's hands.

  "Calling the police!" Betty argued.

  "No, don't do that. Do not do that!" Alice shouted at her youngest daughter, standing up after formerly being on the ground.

"Mom, there's a man on our floor!" Betty yelled back, on the verge of tears.

"If the police come they're gonna take Chic and Izzy away from me. Izzy will be sent to prison for at least a decade because she's almost eighteen and has a record, I won't let that happen!" Alice replied to her daughter nervously. She was also on the verge of tears.

   Izzy sat on the ground, trying to keep cool which was very hard after committing her first actual murder. All she wanted to do was be with Sweet Pea at that moment, but she knew she couldn't do that.

    "Well, if it was self-defense....It was self-defense, right?" Betty asked the duo nervously.

   "Of course it was, Betty! Do you think I just killed someone for the fun of it! I may be crazy, but I'm not that sick in the head!"

    "What do we do?" Betty questioned as she watched her mother get up and pour the bucket filled with bloody water in that sink.

     "You didn't see anything."

     "Mom, I wanna help the both of you." Betty told her mother calmly.

      "No, honey. It's better if you're not involved." Alice reminded Betty just as she got a call.

       Alice and Izzy's heads quickly shot up as they stared up at Betty, "It's dad."

       "Don't answer it." Izzy quickly shook her head.

       "What if he came—"

        Alice sighed in frustration, "Yeah, you're right, Answer." She demanded and Betty quickly obeyed, "Just act like everything's normal."

    "Hi dad, what's up? Oh, okay, I'll see you in a bit."

     Alice shut her eyes closed as she tried to process what she was hearing,, "Please, tell me he's not coming here?" She asked her even though she already knew the answer.

    "He needs toiletries and he says he doesn't wanna get in a fight with you." Betty told her quickly as she looked down at her mother and Izzy to see them taking off their bloodied rubber gloves.

      "Betty!" Izzy groaned.

     "Guys, we don't know how much time we have. Please just let me help you."

     Alice exhaled deeply as she looked over at Izzy for a gesture of reassurance. Izzy slowly nodded her head, knowing Betty already knew so why not let her help.

     "The bleach is under the sink," Alice replied and Betty obeyed her mothers demands right after taking off her jacket.

              ••••••••

  "Hello? Betty?" Hal called out as he entered the Cooper home. Hal walked through the living room and into the kitchen to see Izzy closing the door to the backyard and with and Alice close by.

     The three women looked up at Hal and Izzy gave him a fake smile, "Betty. Izzy. Alice." Hal greeted the trio.

     "Hal." Alice and Izzy greeted him back.

     "Dad."

      Hal looked at them confused as he looked around, "So, Where's Chic?" He questioned.

      "Upstairs in his room sleeping." Izzy replied calmly, crossing her arms as she gave him one of her serious stares.

        "What's that smell?" He asked them as he took a whiff of the air.  Izzy had to be honest, this house honestly reeked of bleach.

        "Bleach. I spilled tomato soup and I didn't want it to stain," Alice answered her 'husband's' question.

      "Well it must have been a lot of soup because it smells like a hospital in here. "

       "Dad, do you want me to get the toiletries for you?" Betty spoke up, knowing her question will get him to back off

           Hal looked around the room for a moment like he was looking for something to be out of place before he walked off to get his belongings.

•••••

  "What if someone comes looking for him?" Betty asked the two females in the car as they drove to the secluded place to dump the body as per the tips of Alice Cooper.

     "People go missing everyday, Betty." Izzy reminded the Cooper girl as she leaned forward in her seat in the back.

     "But what if he has a family?" Betty questioned and Izzy rolled her eyes.

       "He didn't strike me as the type," Alice reassured her as she looked down at the map that she had her flashlight  shining down on, "I mean, who walks around without a wallet?"

       Once making it to the tunnels, Alice and Izzy both grabbed each side of the man's corpse as they carried it in. Betty stood there with the flashlight in her right hand, not really doing much else.

      "They shut down these sewer pipes decades ago. This used to be my secret place as a little girl." Alice explained and Izzy looked at her shocked.

       "No way! Sweet Pea and I used to sneak out here when we were like ten to get away from everyone else. The last time we went here was the day before the start of his initiation." Izzy explained belfry going back to why she was here in the first place, "Here, Betty, cover it up."

    ••••••

   "The three of us have work to do." Alice told the two girls as they entered the Cooper house after hiding the body of the man Izzy had murdered to save Chic, "We have to clean anything that he may have touched so there are no fingerprints."

    As they began cleaning, Izzy looked over at Betty confused when she picked up an apple, "Mom? Izzy?" She called out, "Did he touch any of these?"

     "No, why would he?" Izzy replied as she went back to cleaning again.

     "The knife's still in the back porch, do I have to ditch it? I got that for my thirteenth birthday, I don't really wanna get rid of it."

   "Soak it in bleach. Keep it there for three hours, then scrub it thoroughly." Alice told her mad Izzy nodded before she began to clean again.

After they finished cleaning up the evidence, Izzy fell onto her bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

She didn't even bother to call Sweet Pea last night like she always did.

AN: Had this done yesterday, but Wattpad was all screwy.