29

Sweet Pea sighed deeply as he opened Izzy's bedroom door and entered the room, "Izzy?" He called out, only to see that she wasn't even in the room

"Izzy?" He asked worried, not getting an answer yet again again.

Sweet Pea quickly made his way down the stairs and stared at the two Cooper females in confusion, "I thought you said she was in her room?" Sweet Pea asked them confused.

"We watched her go upstairs and heard her slam the door." Betty answered, but the two looked over to see that Alice was deep in thought.

    All of a sudden, Alice's head popped up and she ran up the stairs, "Chic? Chic?" She called out and ran over to Polly's room, that room that he was staying in.

Alice opened the door to see that Chic wasn't home either, "Mom, what's wrong? What's going on?" Betty questioned confused.

"They left. Both of them." Alice sighed deeply before walking into Izzy's room to look for any clue, "Betty, Sweet Pea, check to see if Izzy left her phone or anything."

"Why, Mom?" Betty asked again, but before Alice could answer, the duo turned their heads to see Sweet Pea staring down at Izzy's phone, a shocked expression on his face.

"Shit." Sweet Pea muttered under his breath quietly as he slowly looked over at Alice.

"What?" Alice asked quickly, "What is it?"

After getting no answer from the Serpent boy, Alice snatched the phone out of his hands, only to get the same reaction, "Oh, my God." Alice gasped when she looked down to see a picture of Izzy's birth certificate. It had Alice listed as Izzy's mother.

Don't say I never did you any favors, Izzy.

  Meet me at Pop's and I'll give you even more info, maybe even the identity of your father, you'll get a kick out of that one.

And this time, I don't need anything in return, I promise.

- P.P.

Ten minutes before:

Izzy paced back and forth in her room, running a hand through her hair as she glanced down at the attachment Penny sent of her birth certificate yet again. Izzy was in the middle of processing her thoughts when she quickly looked up to see Chic walk into her room.

"What was all the commotion downstairs about?" He questioned, "Did something happen between you and Alice?"

"Close the door," She demanded sternly and Chic instantly obeyed, "Lock it."

After locking the door, Chic looked at her confused, "So...what's going on?" He asked calmly, "Why are you mad at Alice?"

Izzy stood quiet as she passed Chic her phone, "Look at the picture." She directly as Chic's eye widened when he saw the name.