67

Warning: Smut

 "How does it feel?" Izzy asked Sweet Pea curiously, a wide grin forming on her lips, "You know, dating the leader of the Serpents?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"How does it feel?" Izzy asked Sweet Pea curiously, a wide grin forming on her lips, "You know, dating the leader of the Serpents?"

The couple was in Izzy's room and Izzy was standing near the door with her jacket on while Sweet Pea sat on the bed, his head leaning against the headboard.

Sweet Pea laughed at his girlfriend's question, "Well, it makes me love you even more than I already did. If that's even possible," He confessed to her and Izzy turned to face him, "We stuck by each other through it all and I was there when you joined the Serpents, I witnessed you run the gauntlet at twelve with me following in your footsteps about two years after. If anyone deserved to Queen of the Serpents, it's you."

Izzy smiled at Sweet Pea, causing the tall Serpent to smile also. His eyes trailed down to the leather jacket she was wearing over her tank top, "And that makes you even hotter, too." He complimented her quietly and Izzy could already tell which direction he was heading in.

Izzy sighed, walking over to the window that was in her room. She peeked through the curtains, only to see that Alice's car was in the driveway, meaning she was home still, "My mom's home." She spoke up and Sweet Pea scoffed loudly.

"We can't do it when she isn't home, remember? She told me if she caught me 'defiling' you when she wasn't home or without protection, she wouldn't think twice about cutting off parts that I'd like to keep." Sweet Pea explained as he stood up from the bed, making his way over to where Izzy stood, which was directly across the room.

He placed his hands on the sides of her face, pulling her in for a lingering kiss. With their lips still attached, Izzy backed up until she hit the wall. Sweet Pea's hands dislocated themselves from their previous spot and trailed down to her butt. He gave it a rough squeeze before wrapping his arms around Izzy's waist.

Sweet Pea removed his lips from hers and began kissing down Izzy's jaw and toward her neck, leaving love bites here and there. Izzy's eyes were closed, a small moan leaving her parted lips as Sweet Pea continued what he was doing. Sweet Pea stopped for a moment, moving his mouth toward her ear, "Jump," He whispered and Izzy immediately obeyed.

Sweet Pea lifted her up by the waist and Izzy wrapped her legs around his waist. He kept his large hands placed on her bottom as he walked over to her full sized bed. He lowered her down on the bed before he knelt down in between her legs, his hands on both sides of Izzy as he held himself up.

Izzy smiled up at him, "We have to be quiet, okay?" She told him softly and Sweet Pea laughed at her.

"Like you can talk, babe," He replied as he used his right hand to move a strand of Izzy's hair behind her ear and out of her face, "Last time I checked, you're the one who's always screaming my name." Sweet Pea remarked, a wide grin on his face.

Izzy scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Shut up and kiss me." She argued and Sweet Pea nodded his head slightly.

"Gladly," He responded, leaning his head forward as he pressed a kiss to her lips. They pulled away after a moment to get their shirts off. Izzy's tanktop came first before Sweet Pea's short sleeve plaid shirt and a grey t-shirt. Izzy raked her fingers up his chest before grabbing ahold of Sweet Pea's dog tags with her hand. She tugged at them, pulling Sweet Pea forward so that she could kiss him.

As they kissed, Izzy's hand stroked down his chest once more and stopped when she got to Sweet Pea's waistband. Sweet Pea began kissing down Izzy's neck as she tried to get his belt off. Once doing so, she pulled the belt out of the loop and tossed it onto the hardwood floor. Sweet Pea placed sloppy kisses down Izzy's chest and stopped at the valley of her breasts, letting Izzy sit up a bit so he could undo her bra. Sweet Pea undid her bra and threw it off to the side and stared down at her breast. He smirked at them as if he hadn't seen them before, causing Izzy to let out a groan.

Sweet Pea unzipped his jeans before taking them off. Izzy did the same, unbuttoning her jeans before she tossed them to the ground. In one swift moment, Sweet Pea had gotten off Izzy's lacy black underwear, causing her to let out a small laugh, "I'm impressed. You've gotten better at that." She commented and Sweet Pea hummed in response as he kissed down her stomach.

Izzy moaned as Sweet Pea placed kisses on what felt like every single inch of her thigh, leaving light bite marks in every place imaginable. He then licked a strip up Izzy's slit, causing her to quietly gasp as she arched her back. Her right hand grabbed ahold of Sweet Pea's jet black hair while her left grabbed ahold of the bedroom sheets. He flicked his tongue as he did so, sending shivers all over Izzy's bare body. She arched her back once more and Sweet Pea held her hips down with his hands.

Izzy immediately grabbed a handful of Sweet Pea's hair once again, pulling him up to meet her face, "No more screwing around, I need you right now, Sweets." She demanded and Sweet Pea nodded his head in agreement.

Sweet Pea extended his arm out, opening the top drawer of the nightstand. He took out a single condom before going back to Izzy. He used his teeth to open the plastic wrapper before he pulled down his boxers. Sweet Pea put the condom on before positioning his member in front of Izzy's entrance.

She smiled up at him, "I love you, Sweets." She spoke up softly.

"I love you, too, Iz." He replied, smiling back at her.

As he roughly pushed in, Izzy let out a shaky breath before a loud moan escaped her lips. Sweet Pea sighed, placing his index finger over her lips, "Shh, you gotta be quiet, remember? Your mom could literally be in the next room." He told her quietly, kissing Izzy on the lips as he quickened his pace, their moans sync.

As he hit her G-spot, Izzy let out a large gasp, opening her eyes after having them shut for so long, "Oh, my God," She spoke up, gaining Sweet Pea's attention, "Right there, Sweet Pea. Right there."

Sweet Pea nodded his head as he thrust into her the same exact way, "Right there?" He questioned, making sure to be at the right spot.

"Yes," She nodded, moaning out.

The closer the two of them got to their climax, Izzy's walls began to clench around Sweet Pea's member and Sweet Pea's thrust became a bit sloppier.

Sweet Pea let out a grunt as he pounded into Izzy once more, "Shit, Izzy, I'm close." He told her and Izzy nodded her head in agreement.

"Me, too." She agreed with him quietly.

Izzy bit down on her bottom lip, trying to keep herself as quiet as possible. Izzy's eyes were screwed shut as she tossed her head back, her nails digging into Sweet Pea's bareback.

Sweet Pea continued to thrust into Izzy before she could feel him shudder. His eyes closed tightly as he released into the rubber. At the same time, Izzy did also. Sweet Pea continued to thrust, riding both of their orgasms out as Izzy was left panting for air. He pulled out shortly after, removing the used condom before he laid beside Izzy. "Jesus," He laughed and Izzy did also, "That was amazing."

Izzy rolled onto her side, as she lifted her head up, resting it on her hand. She stared at Sweet Pea, a smile forming on her lips, "I agree." She replied.

She leaned forward and passionately kissed Sweet Pea on the lips before she placed her head down on his chest. Sweet Pea wrapped his arm around her torso, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, "I love you so much."

"I definitely love you more," Izzy argued jokingly.

Sweet Pea shook his head and laughed, "I don't think that's possible," He argued back, "Have you seen yourself?"

"Have you seen yourself, Sweet Pea," She retorted, a smile on her face.

AN: Okay, that sucked but idc. One more chapter to go and that's it. I might do an actual sequel for season three of Riverdale but I don't know yet.

Legends [1] ▻ Sweet Peaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें