38

After burying the body, Izzy and FP made their way to Pop's where Alice, Jughead and Betty were waiting

The duo walked into the Pop's and the the three others quickly looked up at them. Alice moved more towards the wall to make for FP while Jughead and Betty scooted to the side to make room for Izzy, "It's done."  FP deeply sighed.

"Jeez...you guys reek." Jughead remarked.

  "It's the sodium hydroxide," Izzy explained, "In a week they'll be nothing left of him. Not even his teeth." She admitted sadly.

"I'm sorry, FP," Alice told FP with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry for involving Betty and that she and Izzy pulled Jughead into this." Izzy looked down slightly shocked when she saw FP holding Alice's right hand reassuringly.

  Izzy slightly nudged Jughead Who must have saw it too and sent her a small smile.

   "We take care of our own," FP replied, "The circle ends here. No more loose ends."

•••••

  While the group of five were at Pop's, Izzy looked out the window to see Sweet Pea arriving at Pop's all by himself.

"I got to go." She told the group before quickly making her way outside to meet Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea must have been purposely waiting for Izzy to come out because of the look on his face, "Sweets?" Izzy questioned as she walked over to the tall Serpent who was still on his bike.

  "Are you screwing someone else?" He asked her as he gave her a very concerning look.

  "What? Wait, what are you talking about?" Izzy asked her boyfriend confused.

  "You've barely said eight words to me since eight o'clock this morning when we arrived to school," He replied, "You're keeping something from me and I know it."

"No, I'm not." She lied as she tightly crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes, you are, Izzy! I can tell when you're lying, just like you can with me! It's so clear that you're lying to me! This morning when you told me that you were sleeping last night and that's why you couldn't call, you were lying. Every time I've seen you today, you told me another lie! And yet again, you didn't just a few seconds ago! We promised to never lie to each other and you lied already three times today."

Izzy looked at him with tears threatening to pour, she had to tell him now. As much she as she didn't want to. She had to. If she didn't, she would lose him forever.

"Can we go somewhere more quiet? Maybe your trailer?" She questioned and Sweet Pea sighed before passing her his helmet.

     ••••••
  While Sweet Pea was in the kitchen getting something to drink, Izzy sat in his bedroom on his full size bed, waiting for him to come in to talk.

"So, are you going to tell me or not?" Sweet Pea questioned as he took a seat next to his girlfriend on the bed.

  "I killed someone." She told him bluntly and Sweet Pea's eyes widened at his statement.

  "Wha–—Why?" Sweet Pea questioned as he stared at Izzy in shock.

  "It was self defense. This guy came looking for Chic and he was about to hurt him. He was on top of him, he was gonna kill him. I stabbed him in the stomach and he ended up dying," Izzy explained as a tear slid down her cheek.

Sweet Pea sighed as he quickly wiped the tear away before pulling the girl into a tight hug, "Please, don't look at me differently. Please." She pleaded as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Why would I look at you differently? You were trying to save the boy who ended up being your brother. You were protecting family. Just like you protect the Serpents, your other family."

"I'm a monster," Izzy replied quietly.

  Sweet Pea pulled out of the hug to look Izzy directly in the eyes. He held both sides of her face as he stared at her intently, "You're not a monster, okay? You're not a monster."

Izzy slowly nodded before she began to hug Sweet Pea again, "I love you, Izzy, okay? I don't care what you've done, I'll love you no matter what." Sweet Pea whispered to her softly.

"I love you too," She answered before she ended up deciding to lighten up then sad atmosphere, "Who knew Sweet Pea was actually Sweet?"

  "Who knew Izzy Blake could cry." He said back and Izzy playfully punched him in the shoulder. 

  "Shut up." Izzy rolled her eyes at him and Sweet Pea couldn't help but smile at her.

"Did you really think that I would cheat on you?" Izzy couldn't help asking alter on the night.

  "No, not really. But it's always possible for someone to be proven wrong as Toni likes to put it." Sweet Pea replied and Izzy sighed.

"I would never cheat on you. Ever."

   "Me neither," Sweet Pea agreed with her, "Why would I even want anyone else when I have you. You're the only girl I want and the girl in my life that I'll ever need," Sweet Pea explained, "Except for Toni. I need her for the homework answers in math and Science. Those packets are hard as hell." Sweet Pea joked and Izzy gave him a small smile.

"Let Toni hear you say that, she'll probably kick your ass. She may be a foot shorter than you, but she sure does have a temper."

           ••••••
  At the Cooper residence, Chic sat in a chair near the fire with an album in his hands. He flipped through the pages until he found a recent picture. It was of Hal, Alice, Betty and Izzy. It was taken mere days before Chic's arrival. Alice had decided that she wanted to take a more recent picture because the last picture was when Polly was home and now Polly was long gone and Polly probably never coming back.

  In the picture, Hal was all the way on the right end of the picture while Betty stood beside to him. Izzy stood in between Betty and Alice, who was on the left end. The Cooper family trio had bright smiles while Izzy only gave a small smile. It was the best she could do at that time.

  Chic grinned at it before picking up the scissors he found in the kitchen and began to cut Hal out of the picture.

AN: I FINALLY FINISHED THE EPISODE. Btw, if there's any mistakes in this chapter, just comment bc I rushed while I was editing it.