39

"Look who finally decided to visit us, it feels like forever since you've been here for some reason!" Toni greeted her as Izzy entered the Whyte Wyrm

   Izzy walked over to the bar counter to quickly talk to her friend who was working a shift at the bar, "Sadly, I'm not here to hang out. Where's Sweet Pea?" She asked her friend, who pointed over to the pool table across the bar.

  "Thanks, Toni." She thanked Toni before walking over to the pool table where Sweet Pea was playing pool with a random Serpent.

   "Hey, guys." She greeted them and Sweet Pea was quick to turn around to say hello to his girlfriend.

  "Hey," He smiled, pressing a quick kiss to her lips, "What are you doing here? I thought you could you couldn't hang out today." He asked her out of curiosity.

  "Well, I actually came here to invited you over for dinner tonight at Alice's. Alice wants us all to have dinner. And you are not going to believe who else is going." She looked and Sweet Pea thought about. Who could the mystery guest.

"Who?" He asked her with a smile.

"I'm not going to just tell you, you gotta try and guess, that's how it goes," She sighed and Sweet Pea laughed at the Serpent girl.

"Hmm, let's see. FP?" He asked her and Izzy nodded her head in agreement.

  "Wow, that's going to be eventful." Sweet Pea commented quietly.

  "Tell me about it," She agreed with him, "So, you're coming, right?" She asked him and Sweet Pea turned to face her after making his shot on the pool table.

"Of course I will, what time should I be there?"

  "Five thirty," She replied calmly as she took a few steps backwards, "I guess I'll see you later on, then?" She asked him and Sweet Pea smiled, nodding his head as he looked up at her.

"I guess you will." He answered her confidently.

  And with that, Izzy left the Whyte Wyrm and make her way back home to Alice's.

••••

  "Izzy! Our guests are here!" Alice called out, causing Izzy to descend down the stairs to greet them.

She looked down to see both FP and Sweet Pea, "FP," She greeted the man before giving Sweet Pea a kiss, "Sweet Pea."

  "Who's ready for dinner?" Alice asked with a small smile.

In the dining room, Alice and FP sat on one side of the table while Izzy and Sweet Pea sat on the other.

"So, how did you guys meet?" Alice asked the two teenagers curiously.

"Well, that's actually a really funny story..." Sweet Pea trailed off which landed with a kick to his leg from under the table by Izzy.

  FP let out a small laugh, knowing the story very well.

"Shut up, Sweet Pea." Izzy demanded sternly and Alice sighed in response.

"Come on, Izzy, I want to hear the story." Alice begged and finally, Sweet Pea started to explain the tragic story.

"Get ready for this one," FP remarked under his breath as he took a bite of his steak.

Sweet Pea sighed before starting his story about how him and Izzy met "We were like two or three years old, we were both playing at the old playground at Pickens' park separately and we both ended up getting to the top of the slide first." Sweet Pea explained before Izzy added in.

"Sweet Pea tried to push me out of the way so he could go down first and out of instinct, I pushed him back."

Sweet Pea slightly laughed, "Yeah, and don't forget the part where you broke my left leg during the horrible fall," he added in smiling.

  "You can't forget about you falling on both Toni and Fangs too." She whispered to Sweet Pea, who looked over at Alice.

"Oh, so on the way down, I ended up falling on one of the other kids. I'm pretty sure I broke Fangs' arm because when he got back from surgery, he punched me in the nose." Sweet Pea explained and Alice's eyes widened while FP quietly laughed at them.

"And that's how we met and it's also how we met our two other friends." Izzy slightly smiled, "But it took them about a year to actually become friends with us after what happened. Especially me."

"So, all of you became friends through physical assaulting each other?" Alice questioned and both Izzy and Sweet shared an amused glance.

  It was quiet between the four before Izzy spoke, "My turn to ask a question, how did you and FP end up having me?"

Alice was quick to answer, almost like she didn't want FP to answer the question, "A crazy one night stand." Alice answered, taking a sip of her drink.

"Four night stand if we're getting technical." FP corrected her quietly, causing Izzy and Sweet Pea to laugh.

"Shut up, FP." Alice demanded and FP only smirked at her.

AN: Just a quick chapter