21

Izzy stood in front of the game machine, trying to beat the new high score that Sweet Pea had achieved while she was at the tattoo parlor, getting the Serpent logo branded on her neck

"Thanks, Hogeye." She told Hogeye as he placed her drink on the side of her.

Out of anger after losing, Izzy roughly slammed her hand against the side of the machine, "Hey! You break it, you buy it." FP warned her as he entered the Whyte Wyrm.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a shift at Pop's or something?" Izzy questioned FP, turning around to face him.

"My shift just ended," FP answered calmly, making his way over to Izzy, "Alice got a call from Weatherbee, saying that you were suspended.
She couldn't find you and you wouldn't answer your damn phone, so she called me. And I figured that you were here, seeing as all your friends are at school," FP explained to her and she rolled her eyes in response, "You wanna explain to me why the hell you got suspended? You've been fine for the past two weeks by yourself. The Serpents have been there two days, two days, and you've already landed yourself with one suspension and two weeks of detention."

"Weatherbee's disrespecting the Serpents. He's been targeting them and now, me too. He told us to take off your jackets," Izzy explained, pointing towards her jacket, "I've been wearing this jackets with no problems and no issues. Weatherbee hasn't yelled at me once for it. The Serpents come, they ended up getting framed for tagging our logo on top of the Riverdale High seal. Then, Reggie Mantle gives himself a black eye and tags my locker with a Serpent logo and tries to blame it on me. And not only that, Reggie tried to fight me and you can already figure out how that ended up."

FP chuckled and nodded, "The Young Serpents are extremely loyal to you, gotta give them that."

"They took away our jackets and said we had to cover our tattoos yesterday, so last night, I got a neck tattoo and I wore my jacket today to get them mad," Izzy explained and noticed after hearing herself speak that it was pretty dumb, "Wow, that was actually a really dumb idea."

"Let me guess, Jughead agreed with this plan?" FP suggested and Izzy nodded.

"How'd you know?"

"You both are impulsive. Especially you. It was the first idea that came to mind, so you did it without thinking it over," FP sighed, "Now, are you going to tell me what's really going on?"

Izzy sighed, "At Southside High, I had a place. After being in that jail cell for a whole week, I couldn't wait to get back to my home on the Southside. Of course, my only wish was crushed and I ended up being ripped from my home, only to get sent to the side of town that I've talk so much crap about. I have done so many things to the Northside, I've beaten them up, I've bullied them, I've done everything and anything to make them suffer. I end up having to go to school with the people I beat the crap out of alongside the Serpents, only to actually make somewhat friends with them. Hell, I even made friends with Hiram Lodge's daughter and grew a frenemy relationship with the red headed Andrews boy that I beat up not only once, but twice." Izzy explained calmly.

"Then, after everything starts to feel normal again, Southside High closes and my real friends and family come to my new school. Even though I was friends with those Northsiders, something always felt empty. After hearing my friends were coming to go to school with me, I was so happy. But honestly deep down, I was sad. Sad that I couldn't go back to Southside High again. The place where I truly belonged to. We had a home there. I had a home there."

"Yeah, I hear you," FP nodded in agreement, "But getting arrested for truancy isn't going to help, you just got freed from that hell hole. You know getting into trouble will have you end up there, you don't want that. You gotta be smart, Izzy. Bring out the same Izzy that became one of the smartest people I have ever known. Remember, Serpents hibernate during the winter. Look at me, you think I like cleaning toilets and shoveling up slop? No. But it's what I gotta go. Just like you gotta go to Riverdale High to finish High school and get your diploma. You still wanna be a doctor like when you were little?" Izzy shrugged at his answer.

"I don't know anymore."

"Well, who's the girl that gave Tall Boy and I stitches at just fourteen years old when we got stabbed by some Ghoulies? Be a doctor, a surgeon, even a nurse. Do something in life. You can get somewhere in life in unlike the majority of us on the Southside," FP encouraged, "But you gotta lay low, you never stop being a Serpent, especially you, Izzy."

AN: FP and Izzy moment! I was going to do the rest of the episode in this chapter, but I thought it would be too long sooo.