32

Izzy knocked on the door of the motel room that Tall Boy said Penny was staying in after being beaten badly by Izzy

Penny slowly opened the door and stared at Izzy in confusion, "Izzy? What are you doing here? I'm pretty sure I told you everything I know," Penny remarked as she led the Serpent girl into her motel room, not knowing the reason why Izzy was there, "Want a beer? I got beer." Penny told Izzy as she passed her a glass bottle of beer.

"Are you dumb or just naturally blonde?" Izzy remarked, making Penny turn to face her.

"Excuse me?" Penny scoffed as she watched Izzy take her bottle of beer and take off the cap with only her teeth.

Izzy took a large sip of the beer before smashing the beer on the wall, shattering the glass bottle to pieces, "You need I find better better partners in crime when you wanna take down the Queen and King of the Serpents, Penny. Tall Boy clearly has loose lips when being interagotted by me. Punched him once and he spilled every single detail of your stupid little plan. Pathetic in my opinion." Izzy explained calmly as she walked toward Penny slowly.

   Penny held out one her hands in defense as she slowly backed up towards the bathroom door, "Calm down, Izzy. Tall Boy—He's lying, I never helped him with his plan to take you, FP and Jughead down." Penny defended herself, not knowing what she had mistakenly just said.

"You are so stupid, Penny! You just gave your self away. I never said anything about Jughead, I only said FP and I." Izzy replied and Penny's eyes widened, knowing she just made the biggest mistake.

   Izzy wasn't like Jughead and FP, you would be dumb to mess with her and she sure as hell didn't take betrayal easily. Izzy was always at least one step ahead of her enemies.

As fast as she could, Penny ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, "Come on, Penny! Open the damn door!" Izzy yelled angrily, but Penny didn't obey, knowing once she opened that door, Izzy was going beat her to a pulp, maybe worse if that was even possible.

Penny looked over to see there was a small window in the bathroom. She knew that it was her only way out.

Penny left the motel room through the window, only to see numerous Serpents surrounding her, including Sweet Pea, FP and many others.

"You made a big mistake, Penny," Izzy dramatically sighed as she walked over to the rest of the group of the Serpents.

"Please, Izzy! I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry! I'll do anything! Please!" Penny pleaded as Izzy gripped onto the collar of Penny's leather jacket before swinging her first punch to her jaw.