1

A note you wrote upon the shelf

The frozen air in Silverdale  

~

tuesday. 

the day that i always dread. the day that he leaves.

he never stays at home. he always have recording and tour. i don't mind that at all. I know for a fact that this is his dream.

To sing infront of crowds. Yelling his name. Their name. Introducing his arts all over the world.

"Why Don't We"

That's his band's name. They're now the biggest boyband in the world. The next "One Direction" of everybody. (a/n:comebackplease)

Im proud of him. Of them. But sometimes, things get really fuzzy. Things aren't the same anymore.

Love, Time, Affection. all of them are fading. One by one.

I don't know if it is or is it just me thinking negative things.

Jack hasn't been the same. he's changed. I don't want to ask him. I might sound crazy if i did.

i felt him move around the bed. turning on the other side as i waited for him to go back to sleep.

my chest felt heavy as i look at his bare back. red marks outlining his skin as i held in my breath.

it wasn't mine. we haven't done it yet.

i sat up, looking at his sleeping figure. His breaths calm as if nothing's bothering him.

i stood up and walked out of the room, i went to the kitchen and sat on the stool.

I knew something was up. I knew when he started ignoring my calls. when he started being distant.

I felt a tear fall on my hands while i stare out the window. I quickly wiped it away when i heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Andy? hey, you're up early".

Corbyn.

the brother i never had. along with his girlfriend Christina, he's one of my closest friend in this house. I can say anything to him. he can be a dad, a brother and a best friend.

but right now, i can't tell him anything. I don't want to tell him anything. Even on what goes through my mind. I don't want him to know what i feel.

"andy?" i was pulled out of my trance as Corbyn shook my shoulders.

"huh? oh yeah. Im going to make breakfast for you guys. Since you're leaving in 4 hours." i said brushing his hands off of me and making my way to the refrigerator.

"andy, are you okay?" he asks, taking a step forward but i quickly went to the stove.

"yeah why? I'm okay Corbs" i said forcing a smile on my face.

"are you really okay? please don't lie." he said walking to my side.

"Corbs, I'm fine. Don't worry." i said and started with the bacon.