17

I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared
~~

I'm done, i was gonna do it. I was ready. I was only stopped by the boys and their tricks.

Now, I'm sat in the living room with my swollen eyes and hoarse voice. All of them standing infront of me with their arms crossed on their chests.

"andy, why?" Corbyn said in a soft voice. I didn't look up at them and just look out the balcony.

"andy, p-please talk t-to us.." Zach said stuttering a bit. i heard footsteps coming closer, a warm hand touching mine.

"andy, talk to us.." i looked at Jack, his eyes boring mine. My eyes started brimming with tears and then i broke down.

"what happened?" Jack says while rubbing my back for comfort.

"my m-mom, she's..she's gone.." i said through my sobs. immediately, i felt more arms wrap around me.

"its gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay.. shh.. we're here.." Corbyn said as i cried heavily. they all held me for another hour, Jack never let me go as i cried.

The boys comforted me in every possible way and I'm glad they're here because if they weren't, i don't know what i would probably do.

~~

andyrose

Liked by corbynbesson, jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, seaveydaniel, imzachherron, jakepaul, mama

Liked by corbynbesson, jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, seaveydaniel, imzachherron, jakepaul, mama.herron, kdancing, keriseavey, saskiacarolina_ and 244865 others
andyrose i know you're happy now, i know wherever you are, you're watching over me.  I miss you Mama, I'll miss you even more. Please tell Dada that I'm okay, that I'll be okay. I have people who will take good care of me. I love you Mama 💕

corbynbesson we love you Andy we're always here when you need us❤
Imzachherron stay strong Rosie! we love you❤
seaveydaniel stay strong we love you❤
jonahmarais we love you Andy❤
jackaverymusic we love you Ands im here whenever you want to talk❤
jakepaul please call me Andy we love you❤
View all 445526 comments

I sat in my bed, reading all the comments on my post. Its been a month since my mom died and all i do is be in my room. A knock made me look up, my door opened revealing Daniel, his head peeking from the door.

"Andy, get dressed we're going somewhere." he said and closed the door. I breathed out a sigh and stood up. I quickly took a shower and went to my drawer. I pulled out a ripped skinny jeans and a black sweater.