31

If this love don't last forever
Can we just take a pause? (take a pause?)
-FindingHope
~~

I arrived in Canada for about 2 hours ago, right now, I'm giving the staff the script that the management told me to write for this music video.

Camila and Dylan fucking Sprouse sat on their chairs, as i brief them for the first scene.

"alright, so, we'll let Camila walk around the park first, for the whole song, have you guys seen the script?" i ask looking at with a faint smile. I'm still dead ass tired. Im getting dizzy already. They finally nodded their heads.

"wait, Andy, are you okay? You look really pale." Camila said, her tone full of worry. I look at her and nodded my head.

"yeah I'm fine, I'm good. So are you guys ready?"i ask, Camila still looked at me worried, Dylan nodded his head.

"alright lets go Cams." i said, we walked to the set, maple leaves falling from the trees. The air smelt like Maple.

The scene were Camila walks around started, Dylan stood beside me, glancing at me every 5 minutes. Yes i notice that..

For the whole day, the shoot went by smoothly. Dlyan and Camila got lifted up the air using stunt cables. The  director wrapped the day up cause he had an emergency.

Right now, I'm in my hotel room, freshening up. Its only 4 pm and i already had a rough day. I went to my bag and pulled a sweater.

After i got dressed, i suddenly felt like crying

After i got dressed, i suddenly felt like crying. I don't know why but thats what all i feel. I felt like a baby wanting to take a nap. There was a knock on my door while i was checking my phone so i stood up to open it. The boys stood there, all smiles on their faces.

"Andy!" they all said, i started to cry infront of them. I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY IM CRYING OH MY GOSH I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT RIGHT NOW.

"oh hey, what's wrong?" Daniel said giving me a hug.

"i don't know, I'm tired, I'm so exhausted, I'm hungry and we still have 2 days to shoot the music video. I want to sleep." i said while wiping my tears, i couldn't stop them from dripping down my cheeks. Jack pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back.

"come on, we'll go eat outside and then we can come back so you can go sleep." he said looking at me. He wiped my tears while Corbyn took my phone and key card from the counter top. We walked out of my room to the elevator where Dylan just got out.

"Hey Andy, you okay?" he ask while looking at the boys and then back at me.

"yeah, I'm just really tired and my emotions are all over the place." i said feeling my cheeks heat up. He smiled a closed lip smile and nodded. We stood the for a second, just smiling at each other.

"I'm Jack by the way, her um.. Bestfriend? And these are her other bestfriends, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel." Jack says, interrupting our locked eyes. I bit my lips in a thin line and looked down.

"hi, I'm Dylan. I'm his um, friend." Dylan says while scratching his head. Putting his hand back in his pockets.

"you're that guys from the Disney show, the suite life of Zack and Cody?" Corbyn said, controlling his excitement. Dylan nodded his head.

"oh my god, you're that guy? holy cheese" Zach fangirled Jonah and Daniel just chuckled at Zach's behavior whilr Jack just stood behind me, his hands on my waist. I rolled my eyes and turn back to Dylan.

"alright Zach, calm down, i think Dylan wants to go now, we still have another shoot tomorrow." i said giving Dylan a look as of to agree with me. Eventually, he got what I'm hinting and nodded his head.

"oh yeah almost forgot about that. I better go now. Nice meeting you guys. Andy, see you tomorrow." Dylan said about to hug me but Jack got in the way and hugged Dylan, patting on his back.

"yes nice meeting you too, she'll see you tomorrow now bye bye" Jack says after he hugged Dylan. I furrowed my eyebrows not really knowing what he's doing. He's acting really weird. I looked at the other guys and they have the same expression as mine.

Dylan walked away, looking back at us and waving at me. I waved back with a smile, Jack pulled my hand down, staring daggers at Dylan's back.

"are we still going to eat?" i ask, Jack's attention turning to mine, the elevator doors opened and Camila was in there.

"hey Camz" i said as we walk inside. I hear the boys gasp and i definitely know why.

"hey, are you okay now?" Camila asks looking at me worriedly. She fixed my hair that's covering my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"yeah i already tolf you im fine, don't worry" i said holding her on her shoulder. She sighed and nodded.

"wait, so i have a friend here that has a huge crush on you. Do you remember Jonah?" i ask while i point at Jonah. Jonah's eyes widened, glaring at me. I smiled innocently at him and turn Camila.

"oh yeah, hello, its nice to finally meet you, Andy told me stories about you and the boys. You guys seem really close." Camila says glancing at the boys and then glancing back at me. She eyed me and smiles, once again, Jack pulled me towards him, his hands on my waist. What the heck is going on.

"oh yeah, we've been best friends before the band even started getting attention." Jonah says shyly.

"we're basically like brothers and she's like the sister in the group." Daniel said his blue eyes shimmering in delight.

"Like if you ask people who we would pick as the 6th group, we'd choose Andy." Zach says with his famous smile. Camila nodded her head and then glances at me.

"you wanna hang out with us? We'll watch a movie when we get back from getting food." Corbyn says, Camila looked at me and then to Jack, who's been really weird right now.

"oh no, I'm heading to bed when i get to my room. I've been really exhausted from the shoot. So, I'm going to pass. But I'll see you around though. Andy, text me." she said kissing my cheek, when the elevator opened, she walked out and waved at me, the elevator closed once again and Jack grumbled and annoyed sound.

"yeah kiss her cheek sure.. First that dude and now this girl. who will we run into next?  Tom Holland?" he says under his breath.

"Jack, did you say Tom Holland? Please let it be Tom Holland next." i said half meant, half teasing Jack. He huffed out a breath and got out of the elevator when we reached the lobby. The other boys snickering behind me.

"Ah.. We all love a Jealous Jack. Don't we?" Jonah said wiggling his eyebrows. I snorted a bit and we all walked out of the elevator.

So that's why he's acting weird, he's fucking jealous. That's cute.