30

And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you
For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
-ZaynMalik
~~

Shawn and i are currently at the boys' house, we still don't know how to get our things out of that fucking house. Shawn was on the phone, talking to his assistant. I'm on my laptop, helping Shawn on searching for houses that are legit not haunted. The boys are up in their rooms, sleeping.

Its currently 5 am and i need to get ready for today's shoot. I told the director what the video would be like and he agreed. Now all i have to think is how I'm going to change my clothes.

Shawn came back from the pool area, he looked dead ass tired.

"my assistant told me she found a house in this neighborhood. So we could check it out and then pack our things later. Ugh, i knew there was something weird in that house." Shawn said slumping on the couch next to me. I looked at him confused. He sighed and sat up.

"okay, so a week after i moved in that house, im hearing whispers in the hallway, I'm the only one living there, when i checked the house no one is there but me. Then every night same thing is happening. I thought when you called to stay there for a while, everything would change but last night, that was the worst thing that happened in that house." Shawn says rubbing his face.

"maybe the Ghost there likes you. Dude you have a ghost admirer. What if she follows us in the new house? Oh my god." i said scaring him. He pushed me a bit and we both laughed.

"hey how did the talk go with you and these guys?" he suddenly said, changing the subject. I looked at him shrugged.

"were fine now i guess. I mean, i can't stay mad at these dorks, especially Zach and Corbyn, theyre like my Brothers i never had. And i know they wont stop apologizing. I admit they're kinda dumb sometimes, but they're the good dumb. Whatever happens, i will always forgive them because i love those dorks" i said smiling like an idiot. Its true though, that whatever that these boys do, even if its bad, I'll still forgive them, even if it hurts me, I still will. They're the only people that i have left.

"but you love one of these dorks more than the others. Are you gonna get back with him?" Shawn asks, i looked at him, not knowing what to say. I bit the inside of my mouth.

"i dont know. I mean, my brain say work and my heart is in half. You know what i mean?" i slumped on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Shawn copied me, now we're both just looking at the ceiling.

"what time is it?" i ask, my eyes closing on its own.

"um, 7:30, have we been up since 7 in the morning yesterday?" Shawn said while he looked at his phone. I let out a sigh and stood up.

"i need to go in an hour. Camila's shooting her music video today." i said taking my laptop and putting it in my bag.

"can i atleast borrow some shirt from the boys?" Shawn says, trying his best to open his eyes. I nodded my head and yawned. Im fucking exhausted right now.

I walk up the stairs and went to the boys' room. I checked Zach's room and saw him sprawled out on his bed. He didn't even change his clothes and his shoes are still on. I walk inside and went to the edge of his bed. I took his shoes off and put down on the floor.

"Andy? What are you doing?" i heard Zach mumble. I sighed and look at him.

"you didn't take your shoes off dumbass can i borrow  a shirt for Shawn? We also need to leave" i said while raiding his drawer. I heard shuffling from behind me, i look back and saw Zach sitting up.

"dude you can go back to sleep." i said taking a blue shirt.

"andy? do you still hate us?" he said, i drop my arms, the shirt still in my hand, and walk in front of him. I sat on my weight and look at him.

"no, i don't. I already said, i forgive you guys, i know what i said back then, it was all anger, i never meant any of those. Im sorry." i said putting my hands on his cheeks. He nodded his head and hugged me.

"now i need to go, im going to be late for Camila's music video." i said getting up and walking out of his room. I went to Jack's next and went to his drawer, looking for some clothes that i left. I found a white knitted sweater and black ripped jeans. I went to the bathroom to change and look at my reflection on the mirror.

I have dark circles on my eyes, my hair tangled in a mess, my skin pale as fuck. Luckily my headache's all gone. But i still look like a walking zombie. I let out a sigh and went out of the bathroom.

"Andy?" i heard Jack say softly. I look at his bed and found him resting on his elbow shirtless.

"yo" i said saluting him with my two fingers. He chuckled a bit and looked at his phone. I was almost out of his room when he called again. I let out a sigh and look back to him.

"yeah? Do you need anything?" i ask my eyes dead tired and all i want to do is sleep. Stupid haunted house, i could've slept 2 hours ago.

"can i.. can i pick you up later?" he said shyly and hopefull.

"Jack, i dont know what time the shoot will  finish." i said, his expression became sad, like he lost all hope.

"b-but i guess you can drop by later. um, we'll be at the um, Montreal. That's in Canada." i said, his eyes went wide when i said that. He nodded eventually.

"so i gotta go, its.. Holy shit, its 8:30. SHAWN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!" I yelled while running down the stairs. Me being me, almost tripped and fall down the stairs. Luckily, somebody pulled me before i break my neck and die.

"you're still clumsy, just like when we first met." i heard behind me, it was Jack. Our faces just inches from each other. I felt my face heat up. I can see his lips turn into a smile.

Fuck you Jack Avery and your adorable face. Also your fucking lips that look really soft.

Help me lord of all Chipotle. I think this guy is going to kill me just by looking at his fucking smile.

I'm melting..