69

Cold sheets
But where's my love
I am searching high

I'm searching low in the night
-SYML

finneasoconnel

Liked by corbynbesson, gabbieegonzalez, imzachherron, jonahmarais, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, beautychickee, kdancing, jakepaul, camila_cabello, shawnmendes and 662348 othersfinneasoconnel its been a rough day for me and my love ones, @jackaver...

finneasoconnel its been a rough day for me and my love ones, @jackaverymusic wanted to tell you guys that everything is alright and that he'll be off of social media for awhile. I also will be off for personal reasons and we hope you guys will understand. Thank you.

fan22 oh my god, i hope Andy is alright ❤
fan662 take your time guys, we'll be right here waiting for you❤
shawnmendes love you guys❤
imzachherron i love you guys so much❤
kdancing i love you kids ❤
hater663 maybe she finally died good riddance ❤
fan58 🚪 ‹--there's the door to hell, you can fucking jump now
gabbieegonzalez @hater663 wishing someone dead just proved how heartless you are.
View all comments

~~

3rd Person's POV

"Jack! wake up its twelve noon and you still haven't woken up! are you gonna be like this for the rest of you life?" Sydnie says shaking her brother awake.

its been 5 years since the twins were born and everything has changed. The boys are still doing their passion, touring around the world. Meeting new people and winning awards. Everything is perfect, except for one reason.

Andy suffered bleeding while giving birth to their twin babies. Jack didn't take it well and fell into deep sadness. He couldn't take care of his kids for the past 5 years. He couldn't look at them without breaking down.

The twins looked exactly like their mother. Blue eyes, blonde hair and Andy's smile. Except, Rosie got Jack's curls.

"come on Jack. Your twins are waiting for you. Don't let them see you like this." Sydnie said, feeling bad about her brother's appearance.

Jack hasn't been talking to anyone. He hasn't been online on any of his social media acoounts for the last 5 years. He'll only talk Finneas about his feelings. His drowning sorrows.

"Daddy?" Little Rosie called, peeking through the door, scared about what his dad would do. He once slammed the door while his kids tried to talk to him. It scared them from then on.

Jack turned his attention to the door, seeing Rosie standing by it, holding a teddy bear that Zach gave her for their 3rd birthday.

"are you okay daddy?" Rhys asks cautiously, holding his twin sister's hand protectively.