37

And it feels like everyone's done waiting
So what am I supposed to do?
When I can feel these bridges breaking
And I’m drifting further from you, from you
-EDEN
~

~
caution: chapter may trigger some of you, read at your own risk.

"NO ANDY! YOU'RE NOT SHUTTING US OUT AGAIN! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Christina yelled from outside of my door. The other night, when i left the event, everything looks so overwhelming and i just had to go. So i went back to my beach house that same night, without anyone knowing. I left all my things at Shawn's only getting my passport and laptop.

Ive been gone for 2 days and i guess the boys realizes what's going and flew here. They just got here about an hour ago.

"ANDY ROSE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Christina shouted once again, banging on the door. I groaned, annoyed by the banging sound from the door. I stood up and ran inside my bathroom, locking myself in it.

"oh my god, Andy don't do something stupid please." i heard Gabbie says, a tear dropped on my hands while i lean on yhe sink. My purle hair a mess and there are dark circles on my eyes. My eyes red from crying last night.

A knock on my bathroom door interrupted my thoughts, i started panicking and found my razor. And took the blade out of it. I head the doorknob of my bathroom jiggle and some voices outside.

I started to do the unthinkable and slashed the blade through my skin, again and again and again. Pool of blood started flowing out of my wrist, deep cuts clearly open as i slashed another on my arm. My tears flowing down my face, not feeling any pain.

My hand got yanked away from slashing another cut. Corbyn's eyes wide with tears falling down his cheeks. He looked at me, sobbing.

"I'm sorry Corbs, I'm really tired." i said smiling a bit while tears keep flowing out of my eyes. The others behind him, shocked faces and tears flowing down their eyes.

"get some towel! hurry!" Jonah says as Jack hurriedly went to the drawers, searching for the towels. He was shaking and sobbing.

"please stop, stop saving me. You can't." i said, while looking at my bloody arm. The others were panicking, sobbing and tugging at their heads. Jack pressed the towel on my arm, keeping pressure on it.

He pulled me out of the room and to the car, his shirt getting blood all over it.

"Jack, please, stop." i said crying. He looked at me like i was crazy, his eyes red and swollen. Jonah drove, beating every red light. Not caring if the police would follow us.

No one dared to ask me why i did it, when we're almost at the hospital, i felt my body getting cold. I looked at Jack's face, and smiled. Then the last thing i know, everything went black.

•••

Jack felt Andy's body limp in his arms, he looked at the girl and found her eyes were closed. Her skin was pale and cold. The blood on her arms wont stop from bleeding.

Jack panicked, his eyes blurred with tears as he shouted at Jonah to drive faster. Jonah stepped on the pedal, the car speeding like a lunatic.

When they reached the hospital, they immediately carried Andy's lifeless body inside, doctors and nurses came rushing to aide her.

Jonah and Jack were left outside the emergency room, sobbing their eyes out. Jack paced back and forth while Jonah sat on the ground, his hands covering his face.

The others came rushing, their faces stained with tears.

"how is she? What happened?" Christina asks, holding Jack's shoulders.

"sh-she's in there, but she's n-not breathing when w-we arrived." Jack managed to say through his sobs. Christina gasped an air and started crying onto Corbyn's chest.

Hours passed and Andy's still in the OR. The others are in the waiting room, pacing, stressing, and crying. They couldn't sleep knowing their best friend is in critical condition.

Jack keeps checking the time, every minute, every hour. He would sit down on one of the chairs and then stand up again. He would walk around the room and sit on the ground. His heart couldn't stop beating crazily.

He checked his phone once again and it made him lose his temper. He stormed in the reception area and asked the nurse on duty in there.

"Andy Rose. Is she okay? Its been hours and no one is telling us how she is" Jack says while tapping on the table. The nurse looked up to him and checked her computer.

"she's being transferred to the ICU the doctor will be out any minute now." she said, Jack went back to the waiting room and sat on the floor.

"what happened?" Zach said, his voice sounding weird because of his clogged nose. His face looked terrible from all the crying and his eyes swollen and red.

"she's in the ICU." Jack cried. He knows how bad she got just by hearing the ICU. he saw it in movies. He cant picture the love of his life having tubes in her body. He cried even more, scared of what might happen to Andy now.

"Andy Rose?" a doctor says from the door corner, their heads turned to her and they quickly walked toward her.

"how is she doc?" Jonah says, his hair a mess from all the stress tugging. His eyes same as the others.

"we did all we can and she's in coma. She also lost a lot of blood from how deep the cuts are. We had to do 30 stitches on her arm from all the cuts she got. Right now, we don't know when she'll wake up, so all we have to do is wait. You can see her but only one at a time." the doctor said before walking away. The group immediately went to the ICU, looking through the window, Andy layed lifeless on the bed. Tubes on her nose and mouth. Some IVs stuck on her hand. Her arm covered with bandages.

"oh my god.. this is just a fucking nightmare, im going to wake up soon, yeah that's right, I'm going to wake up soon.."  Zach mumbled to himself, tugging his hair while tears were pouring down his eyes.

"she's has to wake up Corbyn. She has to." Christina sobbed once again. Corbyn pulled his girlfriend to his chest as they both cried on the floor.

"she was just laughing the other night, how did it end up like this" Gabbie said to no one. She wrapped her hands around her knees, rocking back and forth on the chair. Daniel and Jonah couldn't take seeing their best friend being in there with tubes on her body, they walked out of the room, sobbing. Jack only stood by the window, staring at the girl that he loved since they were teenagers.

He never thought it would end up like this. They were just joking around the other day and now, she's in the hospital bed, not moving, not smiling.

"please wake up love" he whispered while placing his hand on the window.