5

I'm reminded of the fool I was

I cut you off and fucked it up again 

I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared  

~~

Chickee was panicking beside me and i hate seeing her like that. I don't like it when i make people stress because of me.

She looked around searching for Logan and Jake but she couldn't find them.

My head started pounding and my vision is fading. I sat down on the ground, focusing on my breathing. My anxiety making everything worse.

"Chickee, calm down. Its just a nose bleed. It'll be over soon.," i lied, trying to calm her down. She looked at me, her hands shaking. She pulled out her phone, dialling someone.

"babe, were down the lobby and Andy's nose is bleeding please get down here!," she  kinda shouted. I heard a shuffle from the phone and a faint "alright wait sec" and im guessing it was Corbyn. She hang up her phone and took a tissue out her bag.

In about 5 minutes, Logan and Jake came, Erika by the reception getting our room keys. Logan noticed me on the floor while holding my nose with tissue filled with blood.

"what happened?," Jake asks getting down on the floor with me.

"just a nosebleed, nothing biggie.," i said looking at Jake's blurry face. My eyes started hurting like there's a pressure in them. I closed my eyes, trying to stop the pain.

"hey are you hurt? is everything okay?," i heard Corbyn's voice but it has a long beep to it. Then it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and see everyone staring at me.

"Andy, are you okay?," Logan asked holding me on my shoulder. Christina has tears flowing down her cheeks, Jake and Corbyn looking at me with worried face. Erika was on the phone, talking to someone, panicking.

"yeah. I just need to sleep.," i said softly, seeing the other boys running out of the elevator with David.

"Andy!," Zach ran beside me with tears down his cheeks.

"heyy, why are you crying?," i ask, taking another set of tissues from Christina's hands. I tilted my head upwards and stuck some paper tissues up my nose.

"Erika called and then she said you were hurt so we rushed down here. You're not gonna die are you?!," Zach started sobbing while he talked. I cupped his left cheek and gave a faint smile.

"im okay Zach im not gonna die. I just need sleep.," i said smiling at him. Daniel and Jonah were just standing behind the others, their faces filled with worry and tears.

"hey im okay, guys im fine. Its just a nosebleed.,"

"no Andy its not just a nosebleed. You need to go to the hospital.," Corbyn said, his voice cracking at the end.

"oh my god you guys need to stop worrying about me. Im okay! Look! I can move! I can still stand!," i said trying to stand up but fell forward. My head pounded and cold sweat ran through me.

Jake and Logan held me up and tried to balance me.

"let's get you to the hospital. Jake, Erika, take our bags to our rooms. I'll call when we need help.," Logan said carrying me bridal style. I saw Jack on my peripheral vision, his eyes filled with worry. His eyes brimming with tears.