39

All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing without you
-LanaDelRay
~~

Jack's pov

It was dark, cold and i was alone in some place that I've never been before. I keep trying to remember what happened, but all i can remember was laying on my bed after the show with tears flowing down to my face.

A little light shone towards me, the sound of piano coming from it. I walked towards it, curious on what's on the other side.

Slowly, i was transferred to a field or roses. A piano in the middle of it, playing on its own. I walked closer and the keys were moving by itself. I sat on the chair and looked around. There were trees, the cool breeze of the wind blew making the leaves fall from the trees. The clouds above me moving.

"hello Jack. You look very handsome today." i heard a voice beside me. I immediately turned my head to the person and froze.

It was Andy.

"Andy?" i said, stunned to see her alive. Her blue eyes looking at mine. Her smile wide as she nodded.

"you're awake now.." i said, my hands making its way to her cheeks, my thumb tracing her cheeks. She held my hand and leaned on me.

"no yet Jack. You're dreaming." she said. My tears falling on my other hand. She smiled a little, her hands making its to my face.

"i have something to show you." she said, holding my hand. She pulled me up and walked slowly, we suddenly got transferred into a house. There were music inside of it and some singing.

"where are we Andy?" i ask confused. She turned around to face me, a big smile on her face while she pulls me to go inside.

I'm really confused now. Her smile never left her face, its as if she's very happy to be here.

"Jack, don't you like it here? Its so peaceful, i feel calm, i feel really happy. I can't feel any pain." she says, i look around us and saw different kinds of flowers, the door from the house opened and Mr. and Mrs. Rose came out of it. Smiles curving on their faces when they saw me.

"Jack, its so good to see you." they said as they walk towards me. I looked back at Andy, with my heart beating crazily.

"Andy, i-i don't understand." i said confused as what is happening. Her smile disappears when my tears started falling once again.

"Jack, I'm happy here. I don't want to go back anymore." she said, my heart broke when she said that.

"but, Andy.."

"Jack, tell them I'm sorry, tell them i love them, please, let me go" she said walking towards me.

"but i can't. I love you Andy, i don't think I can live without you. Everybody is miserable seeing you in the hospital, i don't think everything is going to be okay when you leave us. Andy, please, don't go" i said crying. She looked at me, sadness visible in her eyes. She looked at her parents, not knowing what to do.

"Please Andy, don't leave us." i said holding her hand.

"sweetie, we know you think you're alone, but you aren't. You have Jack, you have your friends that truly care about you. You have Jake and Logan. They will never leave you. We will never leave you, we're always with you honey. Besides, it isn't your time yet. You still have a future waiting for you and some little ones." her mom says, Andy looked back at me, wiping my tears away. She smiled again, her eyes brimming with tears.