24

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
-SelenaGomez
~~

I was walking down the beach alone, thinking of ideas to add for another song that I'm writing. Its for a someone named Anne-Marie. She's British and she's the first client that i had from abroad.

As im walking along, i saw some girls walking towards me. They have their phones up, taking pictures of me. They looked shy to talk to me so i decided to make the move.

"hello guys, do you want a picture?" i said, they eagerly nodded their heads and immediately went beside me. One by one, i smiled slightly on their cameras and talked to them for a bit.

"are you and Jack still together?" one of them asked, i nodded my head yes and smiled. I felt my cheeks turn hot.

"yeah, he's still on tour though and i really miss him and the boys. I'm used to my house being loud and its really quiet there for the past months." i said getting sad. They all awwed and said comforting words.

"can you please say hi to my best friend, she really loves you and Jack." one girl with a brunette wavy hair said.

"oh sure, i love your hair by the way. Reminds me of Gabbie, she's such a sweetheart too just like you." i said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"what's her name?" i ask, she said her bestfriends name and i did my greeting.

"hey Claire, how are you doing? I heard from a little birdy here that you love Jack and i, we also love you so much and i hope to see you one day." i said and waved to her camera. She thanked me and i gave her a hug once again.

I heard someone call my name from a distance, i turned around and saw Jake with his band mates and Katya taking pictures of the beach.

"oh i got to go guys, I'll see you around." i said waving, they all waved at me, walking away with smiles on their faces. I walked towards the band and hugged them all.

"we have another gig tonight, are you down?" Nathan asked, i nodded my head and we walked to where the venue is.

When we got there, the line from the entrance is so long, Katya and I let the boys in to the back entrance without being seen. Katya followed them and as i was about to get inside, a fan saw me and started shouting my name.

I didn't know what i should do, so since I couldn't ignore them, i walked to the line and waved at them. I took pictures with them and talked with them.

I didn't sign up for this. I didn't sign up for attention either. I'm screwed.

~~

Jack's pov

The guys and i are currently in Amsterdam, rehearsing. I couldn't really focus on anything because i really miss Andy. Its been months since i last saw her and I'm about to have a mental breakdown.

"alright guys, you can go back to the hotel and rest." David said, i breathed out a sigh and ran to the dressing room. I flopped down on the couch, laying on my stomach. I let out a muffled groan and let my tears fall.

"hey Jack what's wrong?" Jonah asks, i shook my head sideways and groaned once again. When i gained my composure back, i sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"come on Jack we need to go back to the hotel." Daniel said so i stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Jack Jack Jack" i heard Zach call for me, i turned to face him annoyingly and saw a flash come off.

"gonna post that on insta for sure." he said, i breathed out a sigh and continued walking.

My phone vibrated on my hand, i opened it up and Andy's face flashed on my screensaver, my eyes started tearing up once again but i brushed off. I had a notification feom Instagram and i already know its from Zach.

Imzachherron

Liked by corbynbesson, jonahmarais, andyrose, loganpaul and 687238 others

imzachherron here we have a wild jack looking for his lost toy someone needs to call him immediately
Tagged: andyrose, jackaverymusic

fan888 andy get yo mans
fan009 he needs his AndyRose medicine
jakepaul he's on his manperiod 😂
corbynbesson saw a kid that looked like this guy crying in a corner just now, is he lost?
seaveydaniel wE nEed A cAlM JaCk In 5 hOUrS
andyrose what the heck happened? 😂😂
fan447 i think someone forgot to take his daily dose of Andyrose
jackaverymusic liked this comment..
jackaverymusic i just miss you so bad thats all @andyrose 💕💕
andyrose im calling right now💕
corbynbesson @beautychickee whY aREnT  wE lIKe ThIs?!!
beautychickee because👏you👏call👏me👏before👏i👏even👏call👏you👏first?
corbynbesson oh right sorry my bad 😇
View all comments

My phone started ringing as we walk out of the arena. I clicked on the accept button and Andy's beautiful face appeared on my screen. I stopped on my tracks and then i lost it. I cried and sat on the ground with my phone in my hand.

"aww love, don't cry its okay" Andy's soothing voice rang through my ears. She was in my yellow hoodie with a blanket on her body.

"i-i just r-really miss y-you.. Its been so long since i was in your arms." i said sniffling. She smiled sweetly on the camera.

"hey its okay, just 2 more month and you'll be able to fly back here. Of course the boys too. It's so quiet here without you guys yelling." she said, her laugh sounded like an Angel's voice, calming me down.

"but that's too long, i want to be with you now." i whined, i wiped my tears away and stood up. I continued walking and saw the boys are in the bus already.

"hey, in just a few weeks you'll be coming home and we'll be cuddling again, just be patient, love." i nodded my head and wiped my tears away, i smiled at her and she smiled even bigger.

"I'm gonna take a screenshot shot of you" i said, i looked at the picture and glared at Andy.

"why-oh my god Andy Rose.. you're lucky i love you" i said chuckling. For the past hours, we talked about random things, about how her days went, about what happened on our tour.

Talking to her made me feel calm, i was happy. I was happy that i get to see her face again, her smile, her blushing cheeks. Everything felt so perfect when i talk to her. 

She's the love of my life, the only girl in my heart and no one could take that place.