20

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town
-thescript
~~

We walked out to the balcony cause the house has a short cut to reach the beach. Christina's still holding my hand as we see the couple cuddling on the couch.

"so i guess everything is okay now?" i ask while pulling Christina's hand a bit. Gabbie's smile flashed in happiness and nodded her head. Jack just sat beside her, looking at me.

"that's great! Do you guys want to come with us to the beach?" i said while smiling through the pain. Chickee squeezed my hand a bit.

"sure! We'll just get ready." Gabbie said getting off of the couch. She pulled Jack up and they walked inside the house. Jack turned his head and looked at me, his eyes held longing.

"shouldn't he be happy that he got his girl back?" i said looking at Christina. She shrugged her shoulders and pulled me to walk to the others who are by now down by the beach, waiting for us.

"you know Rose, sometimes you're really oblivious." Chickee said, i looked at her, confused at what she's implying.

"you okay Andy?" Jake said while wrapping his left arm around me. I nodded my head and smiled a bit. We walked a little bit more and found a spot away from people.

We set the blanket down on the sand and Daniel put the chips down on it. We all settled in on the blankets and just goofed around. my phone rang beside me so i looked at it and found that Jake is calling. Jake Luppen from hippo campus.

"yo dickhead what's up?" i answered, the others looked at me confusedly. Corbyn was trying his best not to scold me from what i said.

"2 months of not seeing each other and that's what you call me.. Rude. Im hurt, im so hurt. You don't love me. You're rude. Im hurt." he said through the phone. I heard some laughing in the  background and i guess im on speaker.

"hello shitheads, whatchu up to?" i said and they gasps.

"im sorry people for my best friends foul language, i did not teach her that. You're on a radio interview Andy be nice oh my god." he said i slapped my forehead in embarrassment and groaned.

"oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm only kidding. Please censor those." i said chuckling. Jake, my cousin, looked at me weirdly.

We'll definitely do that, how's it going Andy? Andy Rose on the phone ladies and gents. Sorry for calling you all of sudden, we we're doing a prank call but we couldn't stop laughing at what you just call Jake." a deep voice says and some laughing in the  background.

"oh I'm good, I'm having a beach day with my friends right now and they're also looking at me weirdly so life's good." i said laughing at the guys infront of me.

"why didn't you invite me? I thought we're friends? Oh my god, im really hurt now. Just kidding but please do text me." Luppen says while chcukling.

"alright alright, we're just down by my house. You know where it is." i said rolling my eyes. I turned around when i heard some rustling behind me. Jack and Gabbie we're approaching, hand in hand, laughing at something.

"okay i know where that is. Thank you for answering, love you. See you after this" Luppen says before hanging up. I put my phone down and the guys immediately bombarded me with questions.

"okay okay it was Jake, hippo campus, they're doing a radio interview and they thought it was fun to call me for a prank but they failed so now they're going to be here in like 30 minutes." i said in one breath.

"oh well then that means my cousin in coming too?" Jonah says as i nodded.

"who's coming?" i heard Jack's voice behind me. Christina looked at me and spoke for me.

"Jake and his band. I have heard them before and they're really good." she said looking at the guys and then back at the couple. Gabbie sat in the middle us Christina and I while Jack sat just behind her.

I can feel his gaze burning holes on my head so i looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He furrowed his, and glared at me.

"what, is there something wrong?" i ask, he just shook his head. I looked at Corbyn with a "wtf" face and he just shrugged.

3o minutes later, i heard a shout from a distance, i turned back to the house and saw Luppen and his band running towards us. I immediately stood up from excitement.

I haven't seen this dork for 2 months and i totally missed him. I spread my arms wide for him to embrace me in a hug. He lifted me up from the sand as he hug me.

"i missed you! Oh my god!" i said with a big smile on my face. Luppen hugged me for another minute until someone interrupted us.

"ahem.." Luppen and i let go of each other and turned to the others. Corbyn and Christina were pointing to Jack who looked really mad. The others were just chuckling behind them. Gabbie looked confused.

"so, Jake this is Jake. My cousin, Jake, my best friend. I'll just call you Luppen so we don't get confused." i said scrathing my head.  He laughed and shook Jake's hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said to Jake. Jake gave him a smile and bro hugged him.

"I'm glad to meet you too. So you play in a band?" Jake asks as they walk back to the blankets. The other guys were talking excitedly as they walk while Christina stayed behind to talk to me.

"i swear i felt a jealousy vibe running through Jack." she said making me roll my eyes.

"Chickee stop, he's with Gabbie, he should be focusing on her." i said as we walk back. Luppen scooted over and made me sit beside him.

"how did you guys meet?" Gabbie asks on the opposite side of us. i looked at Luppen and glared at him.

"well, i worked grocery store near here and she went there and i realized I've never seen her before. She doesn't talk much so i thought she's mute or something. Then the next month, i saw her again and she was looking for jobs, so i talked to my boss and got her a job. Since then we've been hanging out whenever." Luppen explained. I smiled at him and side hugged him.

"so are you guys, you know a thing or something?" Jake asks, his eyes focusing on Luppen.

"oh no, not yet i suppose, but we're best friends." i looked at him raising my eyebrows. He just smiled innocently.

Someone coughed and made me look at the others, it was Jack.

"oh my gosh, are you okay?" Gabbie said patting his back. Jack nodded his head and gained his composure once again. He looked at me and then at Luppen.

"are you alright Jack?" i asks, he looked back at me and didn't answer. He stood up and walked away. I looked at Daniel and sighed.

What is wrong with him?