44

Sometimes I get you
Sometimes I don't understand
Sometimes I love you
Sometimes it's you I can't stand
-Rihanna
~~

wdwRosestan

55264 likeswdwRosestan tea for all of you thirsty hoes

55264 likes
wdwRosestan tea for all of you thirsty hoes.  So we all know that the boys have been on tour lately. And Andy recently got out of rehab for severe depression and Anxiety. She's been in rehab for like a year. We all know how close the boys and Andy are, they're literally like siblings (except Ravery ofc). Recently, we haven't seen them together since Andy went to rehab. The boys have been touring and all and this is all the information i have (still not sure if real or not), while Andy was on rehab, the boys have never visited Andy in there, not even once. This is like before the tour. So basically, the boys "abandoned" Andy during the whole therapy and never showed her any support.
Last week, Camila, Shawn and Andy were spotted in Paris with Dylan Sprouse for a whole month vacation. The boys have a show in Paris, the same place Andy is in also the same hotel she's in.
Limelights were outside with Jonah, Zach and Daniel you know, the usual, talking to fans and hanging out with them, but here's the thing. GABBIE AND ASPEN ARE WITH THEM FOR THE PARIS SHOW. They also spotted Andy with Dylan getting out of the hotel and things got awkward. You know how the boys are with Andy when she's around right? Goofy, dorky, sweet, playful, always laughing and smiling. BUT NOT THAT DAY. THEY WEREN'T LIKE THAT WHEN SHE GOT OUT FROM THE HOTEL EVERYTHING WAS AWKWARD LIKE THEY'RE ALL STRANGERS. LIKE THEY ALL DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BUT I'M TAKING THIS HARDLY. WHAT IS UP Y'ALL, first Andy lost her parents now she's going to lose the boys for an unknown reason. icant im out.

raveryshipper i was there, everyone was awkward and they don't interact with each other. Its like 1D and Zayn feud.
jackmyman Apsen and Gabbie were there like dude, 2 of Jack's exes were hanging out and Andy's like "oh so you guys doing threesome now, thats cool"
ZachRose whatever is happening im not liking it.
limelightbabes the boys literally didn't do anything when they saw Andy, they just let her walk away like they don't care anymore😟💔
corbinaschild i mean, Andy's problematic but she's good to the boys, she's literally saved their asses for how many times even when they do the stupidest shit ever😞💔
HerronRose Zach's behavior has changed. He's not the same cheeky boy anymore. I hope they all get back soon.
View all 4426 comments

I sighed, reading all their posts about me and the boys. But i don't think everything would be back to normal. A lot has changed. Camila and I decided to have a girls night. Just the two of us. Shawn and Dylan were at the hotel, probably sleeping cause of jetlag. We we're wandering around the city, just shopping for different kinds of pastries.

"Andz, what are you thinking?" Camila says as we take a seat on one of the chairs in the store. I look at her, stirring my coffee.

"I'm just thinking about everything. Did i make the right choice on saying yes to being Dylan's girlfriend? I feel like we're moving too fast you know?" i said, my eyes landing on my coffee cup. The noise from outside the shop coming inside when customers come in.

"Andy, you did. Because you need someone who wants to be there when it’s messy and when it’s hard, not just when it’s fun and when it’s convenient. And you need someone who chooses you when it might not be the easiest choice. And you need someone who would rather do nothing with you than anything in the world with someone else. You deserve to be happy, for once in your life, choose someone who would choose you and not someone who will only choose you when you're around. And as far as i can see, Dylan has those characteristics. He's good for you Andy, he understands what you're going through" Camila says holding my hand. I let out a sigh, nodding my head.

I thought about what she said, Dylan does understand what I'm going through. He's been supporting me on doing things that i love, he's been there for me, comforting me when I'm on my emotional breakdowns. He's sweet and funny and he's trying his best to make me smile and laugh. He's too good for me.

My phone rang in my pocket as Camila and i walked through the City. I pulled it out and saw that it was from an unknown number. Hesitatingly, i answered it.

"is this Andy Rose?" a deep voice says, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at number once again.

"yes? Who's this?" i said looking at Camila. She mouthed something that i couldn't comprehend.

"this is Interscope Records and we would like for you to join our company." the guy said on the other line. My eyes widen in shock as i hear those words.

"um, can i think about it?" i said, a little speechless.

"of course, we'll let you think about it. But if you ever made your mind, just give us a call and we'll talk about everything else." he said and the line went dead. Camila shook my shoulders, and started asking me who it was.

"its a record label Camz, they want me to sign in their company." i said, finally looking at her. She gasps and covered her mouth.

"oh my god, do it. If you don't do it I'll smack your head upside down." she said, lifting her hand up as if she's really going to do it.

"but Camz, what would people say? The boys' fans would think i just used the boys so i could be a singer. They would think I'm the one who left them behind" i said, my eyes brimming with tears. Camila shook her head and held my shoulders.

"Andy, a lot of people believe you have an amazing voice. Ive seen you sing live and i would definitely want to see you sing on stage again." she said shaking me vigorously.

"Camz, i don't know. I'm not really good being in front of people." i said anxiously. She sighed and let my shoulders go.

"Andy, it's your decision at the end of the day, but I'm telling you, your voice is amazing and people would love you" she said before walking away. I let out a sigh, unsure of what to do.

I know what the limelights would think. They would think that i only used that boys so i could be a singer. They would think I'm the one who abandoned the boys. They would think I'm only hanging out with Shawn and Camila so i would get popular even more. They would think that I only made up my mental illness.

Im just a nobody yesterday and if i accepted the record label, i would be a somebody.

I never wanted that, but it would change my life..