33

I wish I could make the time stop
So we could forget everything and everyone
-Lauvft.JuliaMichaels
~~

Its been a 3 days stay in Canada for Camila's new music video and the director wrapped everything up. Right now, I'm packing my things to fly back to LA and maybe hang out with the boys. Shawn's already moved in his new house and my other bag is in there already.

The boys flew back to LA last night because they had to record their acoustic version of their new song 8 letters. I've heard of it and i don't fucking know what to feel about it. I know its about me but i don't really know what to feel!

Now I'm done packing, all i need to do is go to the airport and go back home.

I was in the plane, with a crying child beside me. She said she wanted to seat her mom, i called for the flight attendant and asked if i could switch seats with the mother, they agreed and now I'm in the window seat with a stuck up teenager who thinks she deserves the boys. She's talking with the other stuck up bitch who im guessing is her best friend.

"i swear, were flying to LA right now and Zach is like waiting there for me. I told him we'll land any minute now." stuck up bitch #1 says. I was just listening to them talk about some stupid things with my hood on and a cap covering my face, half asleep.

"can you like tell him to set me up with Daniel. You're not the only one who needs a career you know." stuck up bitch #2 says, #1 rolled her eyes and smiled at her best friend. Oh what a fucking fake shit.

"suree, I'll tell him." she said faking it. The pilot told us to buckle up cause we're already landing.

~~

I got passed the security, now I'm outside the airport, the 2 bitches infront of me. I saw Zach on the side, wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses.

Dude seriously, couldn't you hide your identity carefully?

The 2 walked up to Zach, the bitchiest of bitches ran up to him and kissed him.

"Dude, eww?" i said, Zach let the bitchiest go and she fell on the floor. He froze on his place, surprised to see me.

"um, who are you?" bitchiest said while looking at me in disgust.

"that's Andy Rose girl, Logan and Jake Paul's cousin, and their best friend." bitchier whispered to her fakest best friend.  I ignored them and looked at Zach.

"um, bro? Sis? Hug?" i said pointing at myself. He hesitated to move first but then he gave me a big hug.

"stuck up bitches are not good for you babyboy." i whispered. I felt him release me from the hug and gave me a confused look.

"I'll tell you later" i said through my smile. he forced a smile and nodded. I ruffled his hair and gave him a hug once again. I see Shawn's car parking on the side. He got out of the car and went to us.

"have you been waiting for so lo- oh hello, hey Zach" he stopped mid sentence when he saw the girls. He bro hugged Zach and then looked at me.

"stuck up bitches." i whispered to his ear. He nodded his head understandingly.

"welcome to Hollywood. Enjoy your stay. Zach, goodluck man. Lets talk later." Shawn says patting Zach's shoulder. Shawn walked to the car, putting my bag on the back.

"Zach, tell the boys, code blue" i said looking at him. I put my hand on his cheeks, and then kissing his head. He nodded yes, a sad face visible on it.

The boys and i have this code if people are trouble or not. Blue is for Fakes, White is for Genuine, Red is for Danger, and Mango for Food. Christina and Gabbie already knows these codes, i told Christina 3 years ago and Gabbie just recently.

I hopped in Shawn's car, seeing Zach and the girls drive away. Shawn started driving and i felt really bad for Zach.

"I'm going to kill those bitches, I'm serious." i said, anger filling up inside me.

"hey, Zach's a smart guy, he knows what's right and wrong." Shawn said. I nodded my head sighing. My phone vibrated from my pocket and it was a Group Chat with Gabbie and Christina.

mommaChickee 💅👑
what's happening? Code Blue?

babyGabbie🐾
Yeah I'm confused, what's Code Blue again?

mommaChickee 💅👑
Fake person or people are in our lives.

babyGabbie🐾
Oh right! Sorry, i was doing some school project fill us up Andy!

FutureAvery🌹
Okay so, i was on the plane ride goimg back to LA. and i switched seats with a mother cause her daughter keeps crying for her and then i got to sit with 2 stuck up bitches who wants fame and such so bitch no. 1 is dating Zach

babyGabbie🐾
HOLD UP!
ZACH?
AS IN ZACH OUR ZACH?
BABY HERRON?
ZACH OBSESSED HAIR ZACH?

mommaChickee 💅👑
Oh my god
nOOOOO
NOT LITTLE MUNCHKIN!
HE'S STILL A BABY FOR HEARTBREAK!!
KILL THEM ANDY AS IN RIGHT NOW!

FutureAvery🌹
Girls thats not all, bitch no. 2 wants our baby giraffe so she could get famous and have a career in this whole industry!
I'm trying my best to not get up and run to the boys house right now.

mommaChickee 💅👑
Im going to be on school break this week so I'm flying right away

babyGabbie🐾
SAME I'M FINISHING UP MY SCHOOL PROJECT AND I'M FLYING THERE!

FutureAvery🌹
Alright OH WE'LL HAVE A VACATION AT MY BEACH HOUSE! I JUST DECIDED THAT NOW THAT'S FUCKING FINAL! WE DROWN THE BITCHES- okay that's murder i still need dreams to achieve

babyGabbie🐾
Andy, please never change you make me laugh everytime we talk- oh my god i just chocked on my water

mommaChickee 💅👑
you guys, am i the only one normal here?
But i guess i love you two?

Future Avery🌹
Ouch? That hurt? Jk go fly! So very high! And touch the sky..

babyGabbie🐾
And nevet have to ask why it Is that ICANT FLYYYYY

mommaChickee💅👑
Oh my god you guys.. I'll see you tomorrow Andy.

babyGabbie🐾
I'll see you guys the next morning 💕

"oh my god, my two best friends are flying here!!" i said fist pumping the air. Shawn laughed at what im doing and shook his head.

"you're really weird Andy but that's why we're best friends." he said while glancing at me with a smile and then back at the road.

The rest of the ride, we were just blasting out some songs and singing with it. It was fun.

But my mind still drifting off to Zach. What if he'll be like me? What would he do?

oh my god please dont..