13

I'm sorry that the feeling shows and I just wasn't there

I was waiting outside of the store, a drink of Gatorade in my hand as i scroll through my Instagram feed.

Some of the fans are tagging me about the Why Don't We boys and Jake and Logan. They still doesn't know about Jack and I being in a 2 years relationship.

I saw a tagged picture of Jack from Daniel's account.

seaveydaniel

Liked by jonahmarias, beautychickee and 100,542 othersseaveydaniel what you doing there bud? tagged: jackaverymusic

seaveydaniel what you doing there bud?
tagged: jackaverymusic

imzachherron looking for a lost toy probably
jonahmarais shut up jack he's probably shitting there cause you take long from using the bathroom
corbynbesson you're all wrong he's counting the pebbles
jackaverymusic liked this comment
jackaverymusic no im just really doing some math
Fan88 Zach's probably fixing his hair again
Fan442 ^
Fan1287 ^^
View all 2776 comments..

I chuckled at their comments and decided to like but immediately unliked since Logan also liked it and i don't want him finding me. And I'm sure he'll interrogate the boys.

I hear an engine turn off infront of me so i looked up and saw Jack looking out of the window. I walk up to the car and hopped inside.

"hi" jack says while i buckle my seatbelt. I look up at him and smiled.

"hey. how did it go at home?" i ask, all my attention to him. He slowly drove out of the  parking space while glancing a little to where i sat.

"loud. Zach ate to much candies today so expect a sudden shouting when we arrive there. Corbyn and Daniel are playing League of Legends,so alot of cursing. Jonah's in the guest bedroom, probably getting ready for the event that your best friend have tonight." Jack said while smiling. I hadn't seen him smile this way since the whole cheating thing. And I'm glad he's smiling. It warms my heart.

"how about your day? How was it?" he asks, his head turning to me when the stop light turned red.

"oh, you know, a lot of shouting from Dan. Jake belting out lyrics to every song from the radio and customers coming and go." i said while letting my hair down. I breathed a sigh of relief from my exhausting work and closed my eyes for a bit.

"i like your silver hair. when did you dye it?" Jack said, i felt him staring so i opened one of my eye and looked at him.

"a week after i moved here." i said and looked out the window. It went silent for a moment so i decided to talk.

"what happened to us, Jack?" i ask, not daring to look at him.

"it was all my fault. you didn't do anything wrong. i was a jerk and i never thought about your feelings. i only thought about myself. i was being selfish that i never made us public. i never introduced you to everybody. it was all my fault." Jack said. my eyes brimmed with tears as he said those.

"Andy.." he said stopping the car at the side of the road.

"hey, its okay. I understand Jack. I just wanted to know." i said smiling as the tear fell from my eyes. Jack cupped my cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry Andy. If I could only turn back time, i would make everything right. I would fix everything. I would tell everyone that you're the love of my life. If only i could. I regret everything." Jack said crying. We both cried inside the car, cupping each other's face.

"its okay Jack. It all happened already. We can't turn back time. But i hope we could fix everything." i said wiping my tears away. He nodded his head, a smile coming up to his face.

He continued driving back to the house, the whole ride, we were just listening to the radio, singing along, laughing, just like before.

Just like when we're together..

~~

We arrived home about an hour ago and it was now 6. I already took a shower and free from sweat that i got from work. I changed into something comfortable, like a sweater and jeans, i wore my black converse and just let my hair down.

I checked my phone for notifications and i had one fron Jake.

Jaketheweirdo🖖
we're going to play at the beach. you know where. we'll see you guys there. Oh and I didn't know Isaiah's cousin is your best friend?

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity and put my phone in my back pocket. I went out of my room and found the guys raiding the kitchen eating cookies and candies. Zach was about to eat some more but i snatched it away.

"no Zach you'll be super hyper and you'll have stomach ache. And who has a cousin here named Isaiah who's in a band called Hippo Campus?" i said with my hands on my hip. Everyone pointed to Jonah. He raised his hand slowly in confusion.

"why didn't you tell me?" i said while raising an eyebrow at him.

"you didn't ask? who told you?" he asks while we walk to the front door.

"Jake told me. They're in a band together." i said and got inside the car. this time, Daniel is driving. Corbyn, Jack and Zach were seated at the back, Jonah and Daniel obviously in front. There's no room for me.

"shoot, you can sit on Jack's lap." Corbyn smirked, Jack's face blushed and he looked down, shy. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on Jack's lap.

"do you guys know where were going?" i ask getting comfortable on my soft chair. I felt Jack's hand around my waist, holding me steadily.

"yeah i do. Isaiah gave me the address." Jonah said pointing to where to go next.

Suddenly, Zach started singing really loud. He took his phone out and started opening his Snapchat.

"Zach no. Logan will find me." i said covering my face. he looked at me, wide eyed. he forgot about the logan thing im guessing.

"fuck i already posted it." he said. I groaned and rested my back on Jack.

"Zach you idiot!" Corbyn scolded. he took Zach's phone and tried to delete his snap but the  snap's already all over Instagram. Just like that.

Corbyn's phone rang loudly. He pulled it out of his pocket and my heart started beating rapidly.

"shit it's Jake" he said. I looked at him anxiously. Corbyn looked at me with the same expression. We're both scared of what will happen.

i hope they wouldn't find me..