45

You're running, I'm chasing
I'm wilding and you're taming
-WhyDontWe
~~

Camila and I came back from roaming around the City. We found Dylan in the living room, watching a movie. Shawn had to shoot his music video for his song Lost in Japan. He'll be back probably later evening.  I sat beside Dylan and he immediately pulled me in for a cuddle.

"how was the City baby?" Dylan asks, kissing my cheeks. I turn to look at him while wrapping my arms around his torso.

"its good, we ate at a pastry shop and bought some things. And.. Something happened" i said looking at him, unsure if i should tell him. He sat up, his body facing me.

"what happened?" he said, his hand caressing my face. He brushes off a strand of hair from my eyes.

"a record label called me and wanted me to sign their contract" i said looking up to his green eyes. His face broke out into a smile

"baby, that's great! Oh my god, you're finally being recognized for your talent! You'll  be amazing!" he cheered, i sat up, looking down on the floor.

"hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" he asks, tilting my chin.

"i am, its just.. What if i mess up? What if the boys' fans would hate me and call me names? We're currently aren't in good terms and this happens" i said anxiously. He held my hand, calming me. I looked into his eyes, they were calm and bright.

"you'll be amazing Andy. You're amazing now, you'll be even more amazing when you get to reach your dreams. I believe in you baby" he says pulling me in for a kiss.

"but what if-.." Dylan put a finger on my lips to stop me from rambling. He put his palms on both sides of my face, smiling.

"Andy, you'll be great. You don't have to worry so much. I'll be with you through everything. I promise." he pecked my lips once again, i let out a sigh and just nodded my head.

I don't know if i can do it, i guess I'll just have to try it if i want to know how I'll go with all the performing thing..

~~

Jack's pov

We're currently in New York for a show tonight. Right now i don't feel like doing anything. Ever since i found out about Andy and Dylan dating, i only felt empty. I only want to be in my bed and like sleep for the rest of my life.

The boys and i are doing an interview today and i know they're going to ask about the whole thing about Andy. All of us are dreading it.

"so, lets change the subject real quick." we all nodded, knowing what the next subject will be.

"okay, so, what is with the whole Andy-WhyDontWe feud about? Its all over internet, the whole world is talking about it, basically its everyone's topic lately, so who is this Andy?" the interviewer asks, we didn't talk for a bit, not sure who should talk first. We look at each other, shrugging.

"well, um, Andy's been our friend for so long, we actually know her before we even got this big. She's like the sister in our group." Jonah said pausing. He looked at me and then at the boys.

"um, Jack knew her before us. Like they were dating before the whole band got together" Daniel says nodding his head.

"Yeah, um, she's like, seen us from the lowest and then get to where we are now. She's been our best friend, and our number one supporter and she knows us better than anyone does." Jonah continued, i let out a sigh and lean on the couch. Listening.

"vice versa, we know her through her ups and downs, she's very talented and she loves everything that we do, we love everything she does, like when she sings, and when she, like, do the things we do. She's not really the type of girl who likes make up and such you know. She's like one of us." Jonah says, Zach nodded his head agreeing.

"she's like my big sister. She gives me advice and all that, just like what a big sister would do. She's amazing" Zach says cutting Jonah off.

"yeah that so yeah.. That's our Andy." Jonah says, all of us nodding our heads.

"do you guys still talk you know, people says you guys aren't on good terms right now and they said you guys abandoned her" the interviewer said, we didn't answer and just looked at each other. The boys glared at me as if to say something. I sighed and looked back at the interviewer.

"we dont talk anymore, things kinda got hectic with all the touring and interviews that we couldn't get a hold of each other. We are not in good terms as of the moment but we do want to patch things up and be friends again." i said trying my hardest to not include our personal issues. The guys nodded their heads, clearly sad on everything.

"so what you mean is you're not dating anymore and you guys don't communicate. The same with you guys?" the interview said, we all nodded our heads and waited for the next question.

"Okay so, Jack, some fans saw you and this girl walking out of the hotel earlier this morning, are you guys dating?" they showed a video on the monitor and it was Aspen and I walking out of the hotel. I look back to the interviewer and rubbed my face abit.

"um, yeah i guess, kinda. we're actually going on a date. So yeah" i said emotionless. The interviewer smiled and looked at her cue card.

The rest of the interview, we only talked about the show and Andy and our lovelives. It was almost over when the interviewer ask another question.

"how did you guys feel about Dylan and Andy dating?" the boys all looked at me and started fidgeting with their hands.

"if she's happy with him then we're happy. We just want what's best for her and she deserves happiness. We're just hoping that Dylan wouldn't do the things i did because i will personally haunt him" i said my tone of voice changing from my normal voice to a deep one. I can feel a lump in my throat while i said those words.

Once the interview ended, i ran out of the room and went to the bathroom. I heard footsteps following me and just then, i felt my bestfriends arms around me. Comforting me.

"I miss her.." i said through my tears. I felt some tears dripping down my shoulders.

"we do too bud." they said, for half an hour, we all just cried in the bathroom, not caring if anyone is seeing us being fragile.

We just really miss her..