40

I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's somethin' l've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
-JamesArthur
~~

Andy's pov

Its been a year since the day i woke up from coma. The boys has been doing shows through the whole year while get physical and mental therapy. I've been inside the rehab this whole year, i also needed the help.

I met a few people with the same case as i am. Except, they tried to kill themselves so many times unlike me, i only did it once.

Some people that's close to me has been visiting me. They only visited once, unlike Camila and Shawn. They've been visiting every other week after their shows. Checking if i was okay.

I haven't heard from the boys or Gabbie and Christina. My cousins seems like they care less. Hippo Campus boys has been touring nonstop but they do send some gifts.

Right now, I'm sitting on a chair, staring outside the window of the facility, my therapist sitting infront of her table.

"how do you feel Andy?" like every other day, she would ask this question, and i would answer the same thing.

"fine, i had baked mac and cheese today" i said in monotone. she scribbled on her notebook, glancing back at me.

"can i go back to my room now?" i said watching the other patients walk to the little garden.

"yes Andy, you can go now." she said, i stood up from my seat and walk out of her office, going to my room and closing its door. I sat on the bed, my hands on my head, leaning on my thighs.

"why am i still alive.." i whispered to myself, my tears started falling on the floor. I looked at my bedside table, remembering my notebook full of songs that i wrote for the whole year.

i went to my drawer, taking out my notebook and walked to my piano. The facility let me have the old piano since no one has been using it for years. I opened my notebook and flip through the pages, searching for the one song that i recently wrote. I stopped on one page, looking through it and putting it infront of me.

Pressing the right keys, i started singing the song softly.

//Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you
Don't come back, it won't end well
But I wish you'd tell me too

Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom
Again?

Retrace my lips
Erase your touch
It's all too much for me
Blow away
Like smoke in air
How can you die carelessly?

Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom?

They're playing our sound
Laying us down tonight
And all of these clouds
Crying us back to life
But you're cold as a knife

Six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Bloom
Bloom
Again