64

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are all worthy
-KatyPerry
~~

Its been 2 days since the event happened. Right now, I'm out with Christina and Camila. Luckily our managers gave us a week off and now here we are, shopping clothes. The boys wanted to come with us but we refused cause its girls day!

"hey, isn't that Gabbie?" Chickee says as i scan the rack of jeans from a corner. I look up at her and to where she's pointing. It is Gabbie, with fans following her. She looked upset and i think i know why.

"wait here." i said walking to where she is. She's alone, and these fans are throwing hateful words at her.

"you're not even pretty, you're just an average just like everybody else" one brunette girl said.

"you don't deserve anything, thank god Andy got rid of you because you're just a pathetic bitch-" she was about to get hit by a bag, i ran infront of Gabbie, letting the girl hit me instead on my back.

"fuck.." i grunted. I heard gasps behind me and i gasped for air.

"oh my god, kelsey you hit Andy!" one of her friends said. I stood up, stretching my back and turning to the fans.

"girl, what's in your bag? Bricks? That shit is fucking heavy." i said while resting my hands on my hips, trying to endure the pain.

"holy shit, I'm so sorry Andy, i didn't mean to hit you, i was just-"

"you were just about to hit Gabbie right?" i said cutting her off. I looked at the girl, her hair obviously dyed in bleach, her face full of make up. I looked at her friends, they all held guilty faces.

"i know you guys love who you're idolizing but this is getting out of hand. You're not only hurting other people but you're also hurting your reputation and yourself, i hope what you're doing now wont affect your future lives. You guys go home and think about what you've done." i said before walking away with Gabbie. Christina and Camila ran towards us, wrapping Gabbie in a jacket.

"lets go to my house cause i think my back is broken." i said trying to stand straight. I looked at Gabbie and found that she's already looking at me with tears falling down her cheeks. i smiled at her, ruffling her head.

"are you okay? did they hurt you before we came?" i ask when we reached the parking lot. she shook her head no and wiped her tears.

"why were they following you anyway?" Camila asks while we hop in my car. Christina gave me a look saying i should talk to her, i just nodded my head and started driving to my house.

"i was just shopping and then the next thing i know they're cussing me like i killed someone" Gabbie says while sniffling. she kept wiping her face with her hands. i gave her my box of tissues that i hide inside my car for crying purposes.

we reached my house, and noticed some cars parked inside the gate. i parked my car beside the black one and immediately got out and heard some screaming inside my house.

"who the fuck?" i mumbled to myself and looked at the girls. they also looked curious. i went to the back of my house. taking the water hose from the ground. when i got inside, my kitchen was a mess. flour and eggs all on the ground, pancakes sticking on the ceiling and my refrigerator opened letting the cold out through the whole kitchen.