23

You'll always be my one good reason to keep on moving 'til I'm in your arms
My favorite place is wherever you are
But I don't know where you are
-MaydayParade
~~

The boys and i were at the airport, waiting for their flight to be called. We were sitting on the chairs and Jack wouldn't let go of my hand. He cried earlier when he woke up realizing that today is their flight. We cuddled on the bed for half of the day. Zach had a hangover earlier, he swore he wouldn't drink even if just a sip.

Everyone was quiet, a frown on their faces could be seen.

"flight to LA is ready for boarding." once we heard the intercom, all of them stood up and hugged me. Tears were already flowing down their cheeks.

"you guys, i know 6 months is too long, but this is your dream remember?" i said trying to lift up the mood.

"well yeah, but you're not there with us. It wouldn't be the same" Zach said clinging onto me. Jack's arms were wrapped around me.

"guys, how about this, you can come straight back here when the tour is over and then we'll go anywhere you want." i said, they hesitated to agree. This is gonna be hard, they're like 5 year olds not wanting to leave their favorite place.

"guys, please, your plane is about to leave. I'll call you guys everyday if that will make you happy." i said, they nodded their heads and carried their bags. I walked them to their gate while Jack held my hand, rubbing circles on them with his thumb.

"i love you Andy" he said once we reached their gate. He kissed my forehead and then my lips.

"i love you too." i said, they all went inside and waved at me, Jack still crying as he wave.

Im gonna miss them so much..

~~

3 months later

I was hanging out with Jake and Katya on a mall, far away from our town. I needed to get out of my house once in a while. It's too quiet there.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and i know its one of the boys.

BabyboyZach👶
Please Call me.
Right.
Now.
PLEASE

ROSIESHTER👧
WHAT IS HAPPENING

BabyboyZach👶
JUST CALL DAMN

I immediately went on facetime, anxious on what was happening. Zach's face came on the screen and it was dark around him.

"Zach i swear to god if you got lost again I'll send out FBI." i said panicking a bit. Jake and Katya looked at me worriedly.

"i have some people to meet you. But first, don't hang up." Zach says with his signature smile. My heart suddenly beating fast.

"IM HANGING UP! IF ITS NOT SELENA GOMEZ I'M HANGING UP!" i said jokingly. I heard Jack's voice in the background.

"Love! Dont hang up! We have a surprise!" Jack says taking Zach's phone, the screen went shuffling and i heard it thud.