56

Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy on me
-ShawnMendes
~~

Its been 2 days since Shawn, Camila and Dylan came, right now, the boys suggested that we go out to the beach. Its gonna be our last day here and I've only written 2 songs. I was changing in the bathroom when i heard some commotion outside the hall. I quickly wore my floral kimono and went outside.

I found Aspen and Jack, shouting towards each other. Jonah was in the middle, trying to break the fight.

"stop taking her side Jack! You and i both know she's the reason why we're like this!!" Aspen shouted, her face getting red. Jack tugged at his curls and let out a stressed sigh.

"how many times do i have to tell you? I'm not taking anyone's sides! And don't bring her into this because we all know you're not innocent! You intentionally broke Andy and mine's relationship so you could be famous!" Jack shouted. By now, all of our friends are outside, watching the scene.

"what's going on?" Corbyn says from beside me. I shrugged my shoulders and just waited for them to stop bickering.

"yeah maybe i did, but its not because of fame! I have feelings for you ever since we met!" Aspen cried. Her tears mixing with her mascara.

"NO YOU'RE LYING! IF YOU DIDN'T ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC ALL OF THOSE LIES, ANDY AND I COULD'VE BEEN HAPPIER! SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ME! WE COULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED! BUT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Jack shouted back at Aspen. She gasps, staring at Jack. Her tears flowing down her face.

"you just ruined my life. My plans with Andy. She could've been with me, as my wife. We could've lived in my hometown with our kids. You ruined them. I was happy when she was still with me. But you just took away my happiness. You just took away my life." Jack cried. I felt tears flowing down my face as i stood just behind Jack. He fell on the floor, his tear stained face, pale as a ghost.

"Jack, buddy wake up. Hey." Corbyn says while tapping Jack's face, he caught Jack in time before he falls.

"call 911, he's too pale." Corbyn says. Daniel immediately dialled the number and called.

Aspen was frozen on her feet. Just looking at Jack's pale face. I went to Jack's side and held his hand. It was a bit cold. He was sweating and shivering.

"take him downstairs, now." i said. Jake carried Jack and ran to the elevator. I ran back to my room and took my wallet and phone. Dylan and Shawn were out today and Camila was in her room, sleeping probably.

I ran back outside and saw the ambulance already there.

"someone needs to go with us in the ambulance" the paramedic says, Aspen raised her hand and was about to go with the paramedic but Daniel stopped her.

"Andy, go with them. You've done enough Aspen." Daniel says, i looked at Aspen and she just looked at Jack's sleeping figure on the bed, in sadness. I hopped inside the van and they drove away.

Jack, please be okay.

~~

Jack's pov

It was quiet. Everything seemed quiet. A beeping sound just inches beside me is annoying the fuck out of me. What happened last night? I feel weak. My mouth is dry and i feel like someone's holding my hand. There were voices arguing in a hushed tone.

I opened my eyes to a blinding light just above me. The room smelled like bleach and rubbing alcohol. There's an oxygen on my nose, an IV fluid stuck in my hand. I looked at the person who's holding my hand and found that it was Sydnie.

"syd? what's going on?" i said in my soft and hoarse voice. Sydnie immediately got up from the chair and looked at me.

"are you okay? Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me. Mom's on her way here, just get some more rest." she said, i tried to sit up but she just pushed me back down.

"no Jack, don't get up. You need to rest." she says, i let out a sigh and just nodded since i felt light headed.

"what's going on outside? where's everyone else?" i ask, rubbing my eyes.

"they're talking to the doctors. Jack, why haven't you been eating? You lost so much weight. what's wrong?" she says, her worried expression showing.

"I'm just not hungry." i lied. The truth is, I'm refusing to eat. Seeing Dylan made me insecure. Maybe if i could be like him, with all the muscles, Andy would like me again.

"Jack, please tell me the truth. I know when you're lying. Im your sister Jack. I can see through you." Sydnie says. I looked at ceiling, avoiding her gaze.

"is it because of Andy?" she says, i didn't say anything. She let out a sigh and held my hand.

"Jack, she's happy now. If she finds out you're starving yourself because of her, she won't like it. Jack, if you really love her, let her go. That's the only way you can heal yourself." Sydnie says, i let out a soft sob, covering my eyes with me other arm. My tears were flowing down on its own.

"Jack, shh, its going to be okay." Sydnie says while rubbing my arm. I felt her hug me and whisper some comforting words. But whatever she says, i can still feel my heart breaking.

Is this how Andy felt when i broke her? Is this how she felt when i was the one who cheated? I guess it is. I've never seen her break down before. So i guess this is what she felt before she met Dylan.

Should i let her go? Should i really let her go? Maybe if i did, she would be happy. She could finally do what she wants without me getting in the way.

Maybe if i let her go, she'll  be happy. Maybe i could be happy knowing that she's finally free.

But will i be really happy?