2

My heart was breaking by the shore
And I couldn't give you anymore

~

It has been a week being alone in this house. the guys kept their promise that everyday they would facetime.

except jack.

He did promise the same. But never really kept it. I know he's with that Gabbie girl. I see it on instagram and snapchat.

Fans love them together. They accept her. They're happy with Gabbie being with Jack.  She's pretty. And hot. Possibly, nice.

Right now, im on my way to the hospital to visit my mother. I haven't seen her in a while. A year to be exact.

I really don't like seeing her in hospitals. Thats why whenever i visit her there, Jack would visit with me. He knows how my mother is. He knows everything about me.

"miss? Are you okay?" my uber driver asked. I looked at her and noticed that we arrived at the hospital. I felt a tear flowing down my face so i quickly wiped it away.

"yes. Thank you." i said while getting out of her car. I brought my mother's favorite flower, Lavenders. she loves them so much.

I remember my Pops bringing them every night when he gets home from work. I remember how much they love each other. They would slow dance in their room to Close to you by the Carpenters.

But everything changed since the accident happened. My Pops never made it in the hospital. My mother in a coma for 3 years now.

I entered the hospital and has been greeted by the workers. My parents own the building. They love helping other people. Thats why they built this hospital. My dad being a surgeon and my mom being a volunteer at charities.

"hey Andy, how have you been?" Angela, one of mom and pop's best friends, asked. She immediately hugged me and we walked together to mom's room.

"im okay. how's mom?" i ask, my hands fidgeting from anxiety.

"well, her vitals says she's still the same. Andy, i know im not in the position to say anything like this, but don't you think 3 years has been too long?" my hand started shaking as she says that. how can she even say such a thing?  she's her best friend for fucks sake.

"no. she's going to wake up Angela. I know she's going to wake up! why do you want her to die?! " i shout at her and ran towards moms room. my tears falling uncontrollably down my face. i reached mom's room and found her in the same position.

"hey mom. its me. im sorry i haven't been visiting lately. Just some stuff has been going on..." i pause, hoping she would respond. Nothing happened.

"mom, has dad ever broke your heart? i think mine is broken. Sometimes i feel so empty i think even my heart wants to stop beating.." i said holding her hand.

"mom, please don't give up. i still need you.." i whispered as my tears fall.

~

i was back from the hospital about an hour ago. now i dont exactly know what to do. in an empty house. alone. by myself.

for some reasons, my brain suddenly thought of Jack's piano in his room. he hasn't touched it for a quite a while.

My feet dragged me in to the room, my hand tracing the keys. I sat on the chair infront of it and played with the piano board.

the more i played with the keys, the more i think of the song i was playing. i sang a little bit of it, my voice softly singing the words.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time..

i stop myself from singing more of it and just let my tears fall freely down my cheeks.

"Andy.." i heard someone behind me. i stood up from the chair and turned around to face the person.

Logan..

Logan's pov

Its been so long since the last time visited the Why Don't We house. It is also been so long since i last saw Andy. My cousin.

Yes. That blonde, 5'3, ocean eyed, girl. She's my cousin. Besides Jake, she's been basically like my sister. Except she's my cousin. Anyways, I'm just really excited to see her again. I've been really busy with things that i never had any time for my family.

I got my vlogging camera ready in my hands as i stand in front of the house.

"so guys, I'm in my cousin's house right now and i haven't seen her for so long. And i really missed her alot. I'm going to see how she's doing." i said to camera facing me.

I walked to the front door, opening it up without knocking. As i enter the house, i can hear Andy's angelic voice through the whole house.

"you hear that? that's her guys. Isn't she amazing?" i whisper on the  camera. I went upstairs to her and Jack's room and tiptoed to the open door.

I caught her by the keyboard piano, her voice sounded so good. If you ask me who my favorite singer is, I would say Andy. She used to make videos before she met the guys. But she stopped when her parents got in an accident.

she suddenly stopped with what she's doing and i hear sniffles coming from her.

"Andy.." i said, my vlogging camera still in my hands, recording. she turned around and tears are flowing down her face.

the first instinct i did was to hug her. Confused on what happened to her. Why was she crying.

Did something happen with her mom? i feel her wrap her arms around me, her tears wetting my shirt while she sobbed. This isn't the Andy that i know.

Whatever happened to the bubbly Andy?