3.

And I'm still shaking and crawling back againAnd all my brothers and all my sisters are gone  

~~

when Logan suddenly showed up in front of the door, he noticed my tear filled face and immediately went to hug me. He never asked anything about it. Instead, he made me change into something comfortable and went downstairs to wait for me.

So i went to the dresser and pulled out a sweater and jeans

I went to the bathroom and fixed my swollen eyes. Tied my hair up and went downstairs.

I found Logan outside the pool area, talking on his phone.

"no bro we'll meet you there. yes code green. alright bye" he said which made me curious on who he's talking to. he took his camera from the chair and started vlogging.

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket jean so i pull it out from my back. A facetime call from Zach is on the screen so i answered it.

"Andyyy!!" he whined through the phone. I can see he was sitting on a chair, his hair a mess and it looks like he just woke up.

"hey Zach what's up? And you're hair is a mess." i said smiling a bit. the video suddenly stopped to a ceiling. A bright one might i add.

"zachary? Yo dude where you at?" i said chuckling.

Zach emerged back to the screen with his hair slightly decent.

"we are currently in New York and I'm tired as fuck. I miss your infamous chocolate chip pancakes and i swear to god im this close to murdering someone if i can't eat your homemade pancakes." he said while doing a measurement of his patience. I pinched the bridge of my nose and snorted.

"dude, you've only been on tour for a week. And you guys got Jonah. that boy can cook." i said rolling my eyes and chuckling.

"i know! what the heck is wrong with me?! Daniel! Im talking to Andy shut the fuck up!" he yelled making me flinch.

"whatchu say?! Want me to smack you across LA?! And hello Andy please let me go back there so i can have some of your home made foods." Daniel shouted and whining at the end.

"boys calm the fuck down, you'll be home before you know it. How was New York by the way?" i asked. Zach smiled big at the question. You know like when a kid is very excited to tell you how their day went after school.

Daniel and Jonah came to the screen and waved.

"heyo Andy! How's Woody and Buzz? Have you seen them move yet?" Jonah said jokingly. I flipped him off and smiled after.

"no Jonah. I haven't. And if i ever did, i would totally burn them cause that would be a possesed doll." i rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed.

"so Zach, you were saying?" i said and Zach started to tell me how their New York tour went with Daniel and Jonah cutting him off whenever they had the chance.

"we miss you Andy." Jonah said sadly. Daniel and Zach nodded.

"i miss you guys too. It's too quiet here." i said and felt Logan behind me approaching.

"Boys!!" Logan shouted behind me.

"Yo Logan! When did you got home? We thought you have tour?" Daniel said startled from Logan shouting at them.

"oh last night. It was pretty tiring but i wanted to see Andy since i haven't seen her for so long. where's Corbyn and Jack?" Logan asked. They all looked at each other, fidgeting with their hands.

"Corbyn's with Christina out there somewhere. Jack's in his room" Zach said and suddenly there was a girl's voice in the background. 

"guy's were going to explore do you want to come with us?"

"who was that?" Logan asked. his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. Jonah and Daniel looked behind them and panicked.

Gabbie showed up at the screen. Wearing Jack's shirt. Jonah tried to block her from the view with an irritated look.

"um.. Logan aren't we going somewhere?" i said trying to change the subject. Logan took my phone away from my hand.

"who's that guys? Haven't seen her before" Logan said glaring at the phone.

"no one important." i hear Zach speak.

"hey what's taking you so long? I'm hungry Babe" i hear Jack's voice. Logan's eyes widened for a minute. his face started to get red.

"I'm going to have a talk with you boys when you get back. When do you get back? Is David there? Oh nevermind, I'll call him." he said hanging up. he gave me back my phone and started dialling David's number on his.

this is going to be a mess.

Daniel's pov

The past week has been a ton of shit. Corbyn wasn't talking to Jack. Jack wasn't talking to him. And you can actually feel the tension between them.

Whenever Jack is around us, Corbyn would leave. Its fucking weird seing them both ignore each other's presence.

When i asked Corbyn last night about what's happening with both of them, that's when everything cleared up.

Jack is cheating on Andy with Gabbie who he just met through Instagram. She's nice and all but Jack can't just cheat on Andy.

Andy's been going through alot right now. And Jack having an affair would tear the poor girl down. Andy hasn't done anything but to be sweet and support us through this journey of our life.

She has been our rock. She would do anything to make us happy when we're down. She would do anything to keep us from going down hill. She's our best friend.

I was playing 2k with Jonah, both of us shouting on who's gonna win when Zach yelled from his room.

"whatchu say? Want me to slap you across LA?" i said walking to his room. Jonah following behind. I saw Andy on Zach's phone and it looks like she's off for an adventure.

We talked for 10 minutes. The whole time, i would see her give us a sad smile. Her eyes looked swollen like she had been crying. Her ocean eyes wasn't the same color. it was dull.

Logan appeared to the screen startling the three of us. Making Jonah fall on the floor. Zach was laughing his ass off earning a smack from Jonah. Andy was smiling the whole scene.

Logan suddenly asked about Jack. Jonah and i looked at each other. Gabbie didn't help at all cause she went inside the room, wearing one of Jack's shirt. Jonah tried to shoo her away but she would just roll her eyes.

By now, Logan is one curious buff. I can sense that he's getting mad. That something is wrong considering that Jack wasn't with us the whole time. And then Gabbie emerging in the background doesn't help at all.

Jack came in, calling Gabbie their pet name for each other. Logan is by now furious. Jack promised the dude that he wouldn't hurt Andy. He promised that he would take care of her. He promised that he wouldn't. But now look at him.

Being a scared shit because i know for sure, Logan would fly and diss the fuck out of him.