63

[continuation of the last chapter]

"alrighty, lets take this next song a little slow. I wrote this song back when me and my friends are on vacation, just last minute. And i want you guys to hear it first is that alright?" i said, extending my arm and looking at the boys on the side.

"YAAS!" Jack screamed like a girl making the crowd at the front laugh. He's still taking a video and so is Christina.

"alright, lets do this" the crowd went silent, waiting for me to sing.

"Thank you" i said before walking to the backstage. The crowd is still screaming as my brother and i are nearing the tent.

"Andy! Oh my god that was so amazing!!" Christina's voice rang through the whole tent. She pulled me in a hug and jumped holding my hands.

"i thought I'd never see you again. And please stop breaking up with Corbyn just because i have issues with him and the boys please Tina." i said looking at her in her eyes. She nodded her head, smiling.

"thank you, oh id like you to meet my brother!" i said pulling Finneas from the couch.

"hey-"

"Finneas, Christina, my best friend and Corbyn's wife Tina, Finneas, my annoying brother" i said cutting Finneas off and pushing him back to the couch.

"I didn't know you're already married?!" Zach says to Corbyn, who gave him a confused face.

"you're married? Holy cheese!" Daniel says patting Corbyn's shoulder

"Congratulations man! Even though you didn't pick me as your best man still Congratulations!" Jack says shaking Corbyn's hand. Jonah faked crying and pulled Corbyn in a hug.

"wait im not-" Corbyn tried to talk but my brother butted in.

"oh my god, you guys divorced? Whyyy??" Finneas says, Corbyn let out a sigh and put his hands on his hips. He knows he can't convince these dorks anymore.

"let's go watch Camila perform!" i said pulling Tina out of the tent. She excitedly ran with me to where they were earlier. Just in time, Camila was just getting getting out of the backstage, the music starts, and the crowd started going crazy.

"how was the boys' performance yesterday?" i ask while listening to Camila's song.

"oh their schedule changed. They'll be performing after Camila." Christina says, while taking a picture of Camila dancing to her song "Havana".

"why? what happened?" i asked with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She looked at me and shrugged.

"the event organizer made a mistake about the schedules. You're supposed to be performing yesterday same as Camila. But then the schedule got mixed up and so they moved the other artists to today" Christina says, i let out a sigh and just continued watching the performance.

After the second song, Camila sang the one i wrote, playing the piano in the middle of the stage. Consequences.

Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows in a strangers bed
Little voices in my head
Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the souls that I can't listen to, to tell the truth