59

I feel you slip away
I can't understand the reasons why you say you're leaving
'Cause you were so in love yesterday
-LANY
~~

back in my apartment, i only did one thing for the rest of the day. Write songs. Next week, i start tour with Shawn as his opening act.

its been 2 days since Dylan and i split. Camz and Shawn kept checking up on me if I'm okay, of course i tell them that i am, but im actually not. I just don't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

Right now, I'm at my recording room, setting up the piano. I wrote another song today and I'm going to see if i got the right sound for it. I let out a sigh, pressing the keys on the piano.

Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish you could feel what you say
Show, never tell
But I know you too well
Kind of mood that you wish you could sell

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you anymore

Hands, hands getting cold
Losing feeling's getting old
Was I made from a broken mold?
Hurt, I can't shake
We've made every mistake
Only you know the way that I break

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you
I don't wanna be you... anymore

Once I'm done, i stood up from the chair, listening to the record. My phone started ringing from the couch and it was a call from Logan.

"yo Andy, whatcha doing?" he says when i answered the call. I sat on the couch and breathed out a sigh.

"recording, what's up?" i said, waiting for his answer. I heard some murmurs at the background and then Logan's voice came on again.

"okay, sooo you may or may not have a long lost brother. He's with us right now and I'm just asking if you want to meet him?" Logan says, my jaw dropped a bit in shock. I have a brother. Why haven't mom told me about this?

"um, okay? Where do you guys want to meet?" i ask, finally finding my voice. He told me the address of the place and hung up.

I have a brother. I still have a family. I'm not alone.

I immediately saved the record of the song and turned off my studio. I went to my room and changed in some comfortable clothes.

I hopped in my car and drove to the address

I hopped in my car and drove to the address. My heart is beating really fast and I'm gwtting anxious. I didn't even had time to fix my hair.

Moments later, i arrived at an enormous house. The gate is fucking gold. It looked like it came out of a Disney movie.

"hi how can i help you?" the little speaker on the gate made me scared a bit.

"um, I'm Andy Rose and-.." i was cut off tmby the gate suddenly opening. I drove inside, seeing the large garden with so many lavenders and roses. There was a guy, dressed like a butler, waiting by the steps. I stopped the car, getting out of it with my bag and laptop in my hands.

"good morning Miss Rose. I'm Mr. Fritz, the butler in this house. I will assist you to Mr. O'Connell right away." the butler says while opening the large doors. When we got inside, there's a large stairs on the side, a chandelier in the middle of the room. the backyard is open and there's a huge pool outside of it.

"you can go in the living room, they're waiting for you there." the butler said before walking away. I looked around me in awe, seeing some pictures that are hanging on the wall. I walked towards the living room and saw Logan and Jake with a guy that has ginger hair. He looked older than me. The guy and i locked eyes, he stood up from the couch and walked towards me.

"Andy?" he says, i nodded my head, not knowing what to say.

"I'm Finneas O'Connell. I'm you brother" he says, a tear brimming his eyes. I looked at Jake and Logan in confusion. They both scratched their heads and nodded.

"I'm sure you're confused. Let us explain." he says. He lead me to the couch, sitting on the other chair. I sat on the couch and looked at them, waiting for their explanation.

"so, Andy, when you were little, Aunt and Uncle couldn't have a child. Your real parents couldn't take care of you two for some financial reasons and they gave you to Aunt and Uncle." Logan says, i furrowed my eyebrows, trying to take in the new information.

"wait wait, you mean mom and dad aren't my real parents? You guys aren't my real cousins?" i said tearing up. I looked at Jake and he nodded his head. I looked at Finneas and he looked at me in sadness.

"why didn't anyone tell me sooner? Where are my real parents then? Why didn't you guys look for me?" i ask, my voice raising in dissapointment.

"Andy, our parents searched for you, we just couldn't find you anywhere. Our parents died a long time ago, in a tragic crash. I promised them that i will find you and now, i found you. They'll be so happy in heaven now." Finneas says with tears falling down his face. I looked at Jake and Logan, their face showing sadness.

"what happens now? Are you going to take me away?" i ask looking down, fiddling with my hands.

"no oh god no. Whatever you're doing now, we won't change that. You can still hangout with your friends, see them and just do what you usually do. All i ask is for you to always remember that you have a brother who will always be here whenever you me." Finneas says, i nodded my head, a smile on my face. I pulled him in a hug and pulled Jake and Logan to join in the hug with us.

This is a great day, i found out i have a brother even though my real parents gave me away. I've even raised right by my foster parents. I still have Logan and Jake.

Nothing is changed, i just gained another person in my life.

Life's great, today..