62

I’ll bide my time and i will wait
Patiently for the day
When the cloud are dark and the skies are red
To feel your love over me
-JukeRoss

shawnmendes

Liked by camila_camilla, andyrose, finneasoconnel, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, colesprouse, thegr8khalid, beautychickee, dylansprouse and 3955265 othersshawnmendes "leave me here and come back when you guys are done shopping" a sleepy @andyrose ...

shawnmendes "leave me here and come back when you guys are done shopping" a sleepy @andyrose everyone

jackaverymusic how can you look so cute even when you're tired? giVe mE yOuR rOuTInE!
corbynbesson SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS!
beautychickee SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS!! 💕
finneasoconnel we left her there and now we can't find our way back
andyrose you dumb ass. guess I'll walk back to the hotel
shawnmendes nooo we just found the bedroom aisle!
dylansprouse see you at Coachella Cole's excited to meet you
imzachherron this is awkward
seaveydaniel you just made it awkward by saying it is awkward Zach
jonahmarais  who broke my mug?
andyrose im guessing its Zach
imzachherron NO I DIDN'T JACK DID
jackaverymusic I DID NOTHING
finneasoconnel I BET IT IS ZACH
View all 448952 comments

I sighed, putting my phone back in my pocket as i wait for Shawn and Finneas to come back. Its now 5:30 and the sky is already setting. We're in California for the Coachella and i was one of the performers for day 2. Same day as Camila's. (pretend its Coachella week)

The WDW boys is set to perform today and since today isn't our time to shine, my brother and Shawn dragged me out of the hotel to go shopping before we go on the road to the great music festival.

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed earlier but these two dumb fucks decided to knock out my front door like Thor and Captain America or something just to drag me out of my warm, cozy bed.

"where the fuck are those two shitheads?" i mumbled to myself. I let out a sigh and decided to walk out of the store. I saw a bench just infront of it, i immediately ran to take a seat.

I pulled out my phone, dialling finneas' number. Its been an hour and they haven't come back.

"okay, we got distracted and we're on our way to where you are i promise" finneas says when he picked up. I rolled my eyes, listening to his explanation. I heard some laughing on my left side and saw Barbara and Dylan, laughing at something he just said.

My heart sank seeing them together. Its been a month since i last saw him and we haven't talked after i left him back in Malibu. They looked really happy and inlove. My heart broke even more.