19

Gravity is working against me
And gravity wants to bring me down
-johnmayer
~~

I went out of the house wearing my green sweater and black leggings.

Christina decided to come with me since the boys doesn't want to

Christina decided to come with me since the boys doesn't want to. I hopped in the car and so did Chickee.

"what are you going to say to her Andy? Are you sure about this?" she said while buckling her seatbelt. I looked at her and breathed in and exhaled.

"i dont know, all i know is that i want everything to be okay. I want her and Jack to be okay. Even as friends if their talk didn't work out." i said while driving out of the drive way.

"i just hope you're making the right choice. I don't want you regretting in the end." she said as i drive on the highway.

"am i crazy? Is still there time to back out? Holy fuck I'm fucking nervous." i said stopping at a redlight.

"did you talk to Jack before leaving? he seemed upset." Chickee asks while looking at her phone.

"we argued about meeting Gabbie. For some reason he doesn't want me to talk to her." i said looking at the rearview mirror.

"andy, do you love him still?" Chickee suddenly asks, i glanced at him and just kept quiet. I didn't know what to answer. I mean, i do love him, but he doesn't feel the same anymore. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll take that as a yes." she said as we reached the pizza place. I parked the car and looked around.

"she's inside, i can see her." Christina said while we unbuckle our seatbelts. I looked inside the restaurant and saw her inside, waiting.

"im going to die. Rip me. Take care of everyone Christian Marie." i said as we both got out of the car. I heard her chuckling.

We went inside the restaurant and the bell on the door ramg indicating that a customer came inside.

Gabbie's eyes landed on us and she immediately stood up. We walked closer to her and she gave us a hug.

"hey, um sit down.." Gabbie said when we pulled away. Christina and i took a seat infront of her and it started to get awkward.

"so what would you want to talk about?" i ask breaking the silence. Gabbie looked at me, and started fidgeting her hands.

"um, its about Jack. was it true that you and him have been dating for 2 years?" she asks, her gaze not meeting mine.

"yeah, we have, but we're not together anymore after the whole thing." i said giving her small smile.

"i ruined your relationship didn't i?" she asks tearing up.

"no no no, no you didn't. you didn't do anything. you just loved him and you didn't know. I'm sorry you had to go through with that. Jack's sweet and great guy, who would fall for him? I mean, i know after all thats happened, he loved you, he still does. I can see it in his eyes. All i want for him is to be happy. I know you will make him the happiest guy because he have you if ever you guys get back again." i said, her eyes brimmed with tears, she nodded her head and smiled. Christina held my hand under the table. I squeezed it tight, holding back my emotions infront of the girl that the love of my life loves.

"do you want to see Jack?" i said and she immediately nodded her head. I gave her a smile and we all stood up from our seats. We went out of the restaurant and hopped in my car.

The whole car ride, we talked about our interests, i found out the we both have the same genre taste, she's more into Christian songs tho.

All in all, she's a sweet girl.

~~

We arrived at my house later on, as i park my car, we heard some shouting inside.

"i hope nothing's broken inside." i said making the two girls laugh as we all got out of my car.

I opened the front door letting them in hearing some crash outside the balcony.

"I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS BROKE MY MOM'S FAVORITE VASE I'M GONNA HAVE TO KICK YOU ALL OUT EXCEPT CHICKEE AND GABBIE!" i shouted as we walk inside. We heard some rustling in the living room and some screams.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO PLAY YOUR SKATEBOARD HERE!" jonah shouted while chasing Zach and Jack. Daniel and Jake were trying to fix the broken vase behind the couch while Corbyn just sat outside the balcony, his laptop on the table. I guess playing league of legends.

"are they always like this?" Gabbie asks behind us. Christina nodded her head in response.

"they are. They're the cause of our headaches sometimes." i said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"they were never like this when I'm around." Gabbie says, her eyes widening. Zach was running passed me but i grabbed his shirt.

"hello Zachary, ready to sleep outside the streets?" i said jokingly. His eyes widened, he started to shake his head sideways.

"no im sorry it was Jack's idea i swear!"

"hey it wasn't my idea! You dared me to do it! Jonah! Zach's telling lies to Andy!" Jack screams, he only stopped when he saw Gabbie standing beside me. Zach looked at where Jack's looking and his head immediately turned to me.

"h-hi Jack.." Gabbie said while waving. She walked to Jack and hugged him. Jack looked at me emotionless and wrapped his arms around Gabbie.

"um, we'll leave you guys alone for a while. Let's go to the beach!" i suggested. The others nodded their head and went to change.

I went in my room and changed my top into a comfy tshirt i wore my sandals and went out of my room. Jack and Gabbie were outside the balcony, talking. Jack's eyes were shining while staring at Gabbie's face, we used to be like that.

I went to the boy's room and knocked.

"are you guys decent?" i asks through the door. Jonah opened the door and let me in.

"we're just getting some blankets for us to sit on. Daniel get some food!" Jonah said, Daniel jogged out of the room and we all went out of the room to the kitchen.

"Andy, are you okay?" i heard Chickee say behind me. I turn to face her and nodded.

She held my hand in a comforting way and we followed the boys.

I'm doing the right thing. Right?