51

Break up, make up
Total waste of time
Can we please make up
Our minds
And stop acting like we're blind
-ArianaGrande
~~

I was at the hotel that Jake texted me after an hour i left the airport. I was contemplating if i should stay or should i go back to LA, where my best friends are, and Dylan is, doing business meetings.

Im currently in my hotel room, looking out of the view thats infront of me. I honestly feel calm right now, without anyone making me feel like shit.

My phone rang from my hands, i opened it up and Dylan's contact id is flashing on my screen. I immediately answered it, my emotions from earlier coming back.

"hi baby, how's Malibu?" his tired voice making me want to fly out back in LA. My tears slowly fell from my eyes, sobbing a bit.

"i miss you, i don't think coming here was a great idea Dylan. I really miss you right now." i cried, sitting on the chair that i have in this balcony.

"did something happen? You can tell me baby" he says on the other line. I let out a shaky sigh and wiped my tears away. I told him what happened, from the airport, to the scene that happened in the van and to what happened when i went here at the hotel. He didn't cut me off, he just listened with a "mhm" while i talk. After i told him everything, he let out a sigh and i waited for him to say anything.

"okay, baby, you didn't do anything wrong, from what you told me, you and Zach were just joking around. The girl was just i guess not in the right mood. Jack shouldn't have said those to you, but baby, you shouldn't have said those to the girl too, its like adding fuel to a burning field. You should've just ignored her we all know you have class more anyone. So all in all, its not your fault and she just need to control what she says." Dylan says, i let out a sigh and looked out to the beach.

"i wish you were here. I just couldn't stand her and Jack at the moment. I guess letting them back in my life was a bad idea. I'm not ready to face them again, i just thought i am ready. I really miss you Dylan. I feel like i don't belong here." i said while tearing up.

"hey, its gonna be alright. you weren't mentally and emotionally ready, and its okay. do you want me to come there? I'll cancel my next meetings for the next 3 days." Dylan says, i wiped my tears, and shook my head.

"no no baby its okay, you don't have to do that. Its fine. I'll just wait til i get back home, maybe this next 4 days wouldn't be bad" i said, he didn't say anything for a moment, i heard shuffling on the other line and then his voice came back on.

"too late, already cancelled my meetings for the next 3 days, so I'll be there the day after tomorrow." Dylan says, i can imagine him smirking, i let out a chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"you didn't really have to though but thank you, you're really something you know that" i said sighing, finally calming now that Dylan is flying out here. He just really calms me.

"i know, that's why they call me the better Sprouse twin" he says proudly. I laughed a bit and sighed.

"I can't wait for you to be here, this vacation will be fun now. I love you baby" i said, hearing the other side of the balcony opening. Jack came out of suite's balcony, he looked at me, his eyes were showing sadness.

"I love you more baby, I'll see you the next day alright?" Dylan says, i turned around, avoiding Jack's gaze

"yeah, I'll see you the next day. Bye baby" i said before hanging up. I was about to get back inside my room when i heard my name being called. It was Corbyn.

"Andy, we're going to the beach do you wanna come with us?" he says, a smile on his face showing.

"um, sure? I'll just go change." i said, they nodded their heads, except Jack. He just stood there, looking at me. I went back inside my room, going to my suitcase and pulling out a red swimsuit. I changed in the bathroom and tied my blue hair on a bun. Once im done, i got my room card and phone and took my bag, i went out of my room, finding Zach and Corbyn waiting just outside my door.

"what are you guys doing there?" i said while closing the door behind me. they both looked at me and smiled.

"we just want to hang out with you before everyone does. come on Rosie!" Zach says, pulling my hand and skipping through the halls.

"did you guys gave him some candies because if you did, we're going to have a long day" i told Corbyn. He laughed and nodded. I smiled a little, looking at my bestfriend's face. He looked thin and he has dark circles around his eyes.

"how are you?" i ask, seeing his hair becoming more of a brown, just like when we were younger.

"just peachy and tired." he says rubbing his eyes. His eyes wasn't the same color anymore. It was dull and dark. Like it wasn't the bright greenish blue eyes anymore.

"are you and Christina okay?" i ask once again. he stopped on his tracks and looked down on the floor.

"we broke up.. Days after you got out of rehab" he says, his eyes brimmed with tears. I took my phone out and dialled Christina's number.

"andy?" her voice sounded sad and raspy, like she has been crying all night.

"get back with Corbitch." i said sighing.

"but andy, he keeps hurting you, he's becoming more like Jack and i hate it." she said, her voice cracking.

"Tina, you guys can't break up just because of me. He's not becoming like Jack, i can see it. Just get back together goddammit. I want Corbina babies and I'll be their Aunt for the rest of their lives." i said getting frustrated. Everytime they break up, its because of me. I can't let them keep doing that.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do the first move on talking with him." she says, i looked at Corbyn and he has confusion etched on his face.

"okay I'll tell him. But you better get back together of i swear to god I'll haunt you both when i die" i said, hearing her chuckle on the other line. I hung up the call and looked back at Corbyn.

"Call her. Right now. Thank me later" i said, his confused  self did what  just i told and dialled Christina's number, i walked away feeling like i accomplished something today.

Just as the elevator was about to close, a noddle haired guy slipped inside.

Jack.

I moved away a bit and just stood there, trying to ignore his presence. I can see him glancing at me, like he wants to say something.

"Andy, look, I'm sorry about earlier, i just.. I couldn't control my mouth. I'm sorry for yelling at you." he says, i didn't look at him and just nodded.

He walked closer to me, his hand cupping my cheeks. I stepped back, avoiding his touch because if I didn't, I'll for sure won't stop him.

"stop, dont." i said but he didn't listen. I felt my eyes brimming with tears. He lifted up my chin and at that moment, i melted in his eyes. He started to lean in and i can almost feel his lips. His hot breath hitting my face. I can smell the mint from his mouth.

I dont know what's happening anymore, the last thing i knew is that his lips were on mine. My mind seemed to get lost whenever he kiss me. But right now, i thought about Dylan.

Dylan.. what will he think? He's going to fucking hate me.

I'll lose the guy who loved me. Who accepted me.