60

To hide its face and cry
The silence of a falling star 
Lights up a purple sky
-HankWilliams
~~

Its been a week since the whole break up thing and its still not sinking in. I've done nothing but mope and write songs. Finneas has been helping me write songs and I've only known him for like a week. I didn't even know he's an artist.

He told me he would join me in Shawn's tour as my pianist and i couldn't thank him enough. I really needed emotional support.

Right now, I'm with the boys at the mall. Camila's doing her tour and she won't be back til Christmas.

"oohh wait i think i see something!" i heard Zach say as we walk around the mall. He ran towards a T-shirt store, Daniel following after him.

"oh my god, he's going to spend his money again." Jonah says as Corbyn and him run after the two, leaving me and Jack alone. We haven't talked since the thing at Malibu. I haven't heard anything from him either.

"hey, how are you?" he asks, i looked at him and chuckled.

"so that casual huh? Damn Avery, I haven't heard from you for a week and that's how you make a conversation" i teased, he rolled his eyes and smiled later on. we sat outside the store, infront of it has benches for the people who just want to wait outside for their wives or something.

"but seriously, how are you? I saw the news." he says, looking at me concerned. I let out a sigh and just shrugged my shoulders.

"i just thought he's the one. You know, he treated me like I'm the last girl he'll be with, i could almost hear the wedding bells but turns out they're just bells for someone who died." i said while swinging my legs back and forth, my hands tucked on my hoodie jacket.

"I'm sorry, i also thought you two would end up together. I admit, you guys looked really inlove. You looked happier with him than you were with me." Jack says, i looked at him, smiling. But it faded when my mind drifted back to Dylan. I haven't heard anything from him.

"hey, its going to be okay. The boys and i are here. And Shawn's tour is coming up right? You can distract yourself while you're there." Jack says, looking inside the store where the others are. I looked at him, he looked at peace. His hair tied in a bun He looked healthy now.

"hey, thanks for the advice, i really appreciated it." i said smiling at him. He looked at me, his cheeks turning red.

"its nothing, i just want you to be happy. I don't like it when you're sad. You look really beautiful today." he said making me blush at his compliment. Even though I'm only wearing my hoodie and shorts, he still find me beautiful. This dork is really something sometimes.

"thank you, you look decent" i joked, looking at his outfit which consists of an orange hoodie with a black shirt underneath it and a cream colored jeans.

"ouch? That hurt like oh my god, how dare you insult the mighty Jack?" he gasped playfully, imitating a highschool queen B. I chuckled a bit and rolled my eyes.

"you're not mighty, Thor is. But i like that green dude more, he's daddy." i said scrolling through my phone and clicking the camera button. I heard Jack gasp once again, i took a picture of him, smiling.

"you just called Loki daddy. Oh my god, i remember that one time you called me daddy when Isla is with me on younow." i looked at him, my face heating up. I pulled my hat to my face, hiding my deep red cheeks.